Auto Switching of Screens During Matches

richo1007

Reaction score
During a match i like to just view the 3d match screen but for some reason FM decides that it should have to keep switching between 3d view and the match information page. This is particularly frustrating when im trying to change a tactic or instruction as it will just change onto the info screen and not allow me to make the change. Very annoying late into a game searching for the winner or trying to hold onto a lead, by the time i managed to get back to the 3d view the game is over. Anyone know how i can tell FM 2011 to stop auto switching please? Thanks in advance

...keep switching between 3d view and the match information page.

I have the same problem, tv view just keeps exiting back to split view, and then the 3d match will turn off and go to the overview screen and then back, all seemingly at random. You seem to be the only other person I have seen mention this. It's annoying and completely ruins matches becuase you cannot see what is going on long enough to implement any strategy. I am running the latest update as well, version 11.2.1 and am wondering what I can do. I will try to find someone else with this problem and go to the official forum. Doesn't seem to be much there from what I've seen so far.

happened to me, too...
can't sort it out until today