less heavy training schedules.

it depends on what situation your players are getting injured most.

you try to be funny but your not you ****. i ask a simple question and be a sarcastic *******.

I think Training Facilities helps... i.e better facilities means less injuries in training. Physios also help ofc, but I don't know whether you need a certain amount in relation to your squad size or if you just need quality - worth googling.

and as said, Training Schedules if too intense will tire players out and they'll become injured a lot more. If it's a specific player as well it's probable he's just injury prone

it can be anything from lowering training intensity, lowering in game tempo, lowering the amount of hard tackling, lowering the amount of running.

Bare in mind that lowering the schedules too much may cause your players unhappy at training workload. I normally put them on Medium to satisfy both hard working and less working players :).

Btw i know that it has been mentioned but have better facilities and there will be less chance of injuries.

sorry but when you ask such a lame question it's hard not to joke.

it was a perfectly good question i keep getting my players injured and i wanted to not if i could lower the risk what is lame about that