Avoiding Relegation tips tactics etc

• Thread starter Thread starter delvinv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

delvinv

Reaction score
hey guys i have started unemployed and was snapped up by Spartak Nalchik (a russian bottom-of-the-table team). They were playing good before i came here and find themselves in midtable, however im struggling to manage them. Their transfer budget is £300,000 and wage budget is really small too,

My current formation is a 4-1-2-2-1 with 2 wingers, 2 CM's and a DM. Even against the relegation favourites, im being outperformed. Should i change this, and what other tips have you got? Thanks,

What formation were they playing before you joined? My advice is if the formation that was working beforehand was doing ok....stick with that and have your own formation as a secondary tactic that is being learnt alongside it....only when the bars are nearly full should you employ the tactic and even then only if it fits your squad attributes!

What formation were they playing before you joined? My advice is if the formation that was working beforehand was doing ok....stick with that and have your own formation as a secondary tactic that is being learnt alongside it....only when the bars are nearly full should you employ the tactic and even then only if it fits your squad attributes!

Thats the problem when i joined the team the Tactics screen was blank with me having to fill it in manually...

Back