back to basics!!

• Thread starter Thread starter benshuff85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

benshuff85

Reaction score
hi ppl hopefully some of you more knowledgeable beings out there may be able to help.
Ive been playing champ mans and fms for years and previously had good success to the point i thought i was quite a good player but i stopped for a while and now find myself doing rubbish whatever i do..

I just got to point where i confuse myself now so i was wondering if anyone got any tips or just basic principles to stick too that may help, I know everyone has there own way so im not looking for something set in stone just some guidance...

oh and if it helps my preference is to play english premier league and championship...

cheers

benshuff85

hi ppl hopefully some of you more knowledgeable beings out there may be able to help.
Ive been playing champ mans and fms for years and previously had good success to the point i thought i was quite a good player but i stopped for a while and now find myself doing rubbish whatever i do..

I just got to point where i confuse myself now so i was wondering if anyone got any tips or just basic principles to stick too that may help, I know everyone has there own way so im not looking for something set in stone just some guidance...

oh and if it helps my preference is to play english premier league and championship...

cheers

benshuff85

Thebest way to learn is to manage a middle team in the Prem and use the Tactic Creator(TC) and chose a balanced formation ( like a 451 or a 442). Play some games in full mode and look at the difference between the strategies. What happends if you play a direct counter game and use the shouts " get ball forward " and "pass into space". What does the game flow look like if you play a standard strategy with the "retain possession" and "pass to feet" shouts

When getting familiair with the TC, try to look at the players at your disposal. What are they actually good at ?. After that, consider what style should suit your team the best.

This is by far the best way to learn about the game. Dont tweak any sliders, dont use any corner exploit and any other settings that looks to abuse and beat the match engine.

Apart from this, I would try to read up on what makes a good player and about the importance of having a balanced squad with some players providing flair ( able to break the pattern) and some that just stick to the match plan and work really hard. Also have a look in the sticked threads where you find some guides

Back