Back to College/School/Uni.

Wilko

Reaction score
Well I don't see no thread here, and i thought i'd make one, Starting back at my sixth form tomorrow, and not looking forward to it, only seeing my friends tbh.

Anyone looking forward to going back?

And good luck to anyone who starts at a new place! :)

going back for year 13 this year. need to actually do work this year to get my grades up and resit in January due to my **** AS results. Going to be a long year...

Wish I was going back. But I got kicked out for having **** grades. :'(

going back for year 13 this year. need to actually do work this year to get my grades up and resit in January due to my **** AS results. Going to be a long year...

Exactly the same as you. Starting year 13, plus i only took 3 A levels (Maths and English Lit ******* clashed!) and i got Us in maths, so basically I'm ******..

Going to Uni in two weeks. New country, new life, cannot wait.

Exactly the same as you. Starting year 13, plus i only took 3 A levels (Maths and English Lit ******* clashed!) and i got Us in maths, so basically I'm ******..

that sucks :/ I got an E in maths :p hoping they let me carry it on, going in 2morrow to do UCAS stuff and will also talk to them. I DON'T WANT TO DO CHEMISTRY AGAIN!

lucky sod.... though it is Wales you're going to isn't it?

Wales..

images

--

Start in 2 weeks in London. Can't wait. :)

going into L6 should be good to see my mates but my first lesson is double chemistry... ****

A few of us has got '**** results' and some are going to Uni.

**** results = Proper football managers.

Totally worth it ;)

lucky sod.... though it is Wales you're going to isn't it?

Mmmyep!

Without your beloved Villa ;)

I'll be taking my beloved Villa with me, thanks very much, though I'll probably develop a fondness for Cardiff and start supporting Glamorgan in the cricket.

Wales..

Start in 2 weeks in London. Can't wait. :)

Lololololololol.

You're quick to criticise Wales, but you're going to ******* London? Roflcopter.

Well anythings an improvement on the shithole that is Birmingham.

And how!

Lucky I don't live there, eh. ;)

A few of us has got '**** results' and some are going to Uni.

**** results = Proper football managers.

Totally worth it ;)

Got **** results AND going to Uni, I prawn.

Just started again today. Getting slightly bored of Finland and Helsinki. Luckily soon will finish my bachelor's degree and can gtfo.

Here in Portugal i'm starting my first college year in the end of this month. I can't wait to begin a new stage in my life

make sure you don't go in any fields and bend over GC, you may regret it (or enjoy it depending on your preferences) ;)