Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Brand New Backgrounds of stadiums from the top leagues around Europe.
Including: England, Spain, Italy, Germany and France.
How to use:

* Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as WinRAR to extract the contents.

* Put the extracted files to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/backgrounds". Create folder "backgrounds" if it doesn't exist already.

* Run FM 2010, make sure to un-tick "Skin Cache" (and tick "Always Reload Skin on Confirm" if you want to see changes immediately) in Preferences and hit Confirm.

Enjoy!

Credits: By: geordie1981

Click Here for The Backgrounds
Sorry about the other bad link.

Last edited:
aha all i want is the config file so i can make my own backgrounds, but cheers for the link =]

but this link doesnt work.

so how do i download? lol theres no button!

???????? hello?

Last edited:
apart form the big button that say download now

he has just put in a link for the IMAGE of the download now button, not the actual download now button for this file

when i click on the link all i get is a pic of download now but it dont do nothin its just a pic?!

good point i only looked at the thing not clicked

Ross you failed mate. That link fails

Woopsy, my bad i was in a rush at doing this thread sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

The link at the tops change now, sorry about the delay.

I can't seem to get any backgrounds to work. Definitely in the right folder, named correctly and "show backgrounds" is selected. No clue what's wrong... Anybody else had this problem? Ive always been able to get them to work in years past...

EDIT: Ive been using the dark skin, tried it with the default... absolutely nothing working and it all looks perfect. Is this something really obvious...? Or perhaps a flaw in my version? I download from IGN/Direct 2 Drive and havent got an update yet...

Last edited:
I can't seem to get any backgrounds to work. Definitely in the right folder, named correctly and "show backgrounds" is selected. No clue what's wrong... Anybody else had this problem? Ive always been able to get them to work in years past...

EDIT: Ive been using the dark skin, tried it with the default... absolutely nothing working and it all looks perfect. Is this something really obvious...? Or perhaps a flaw in my version? I download from IGN/Direct 2 Drive and havent got an update yet...

I dont reaally know what could be wrong. :s

the dark skin and default skins dont allow u to change the backgrounds

thanks. filefront has such poor download speeds though. but thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.