Backroom Advice - Staff Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky Pain

Reaction score
Well, as I think most of us are aware by now, every once in a while the backroom advice comes up with possible additions to either the coaching, scouting or even physio department.

What I found, however, is that most if not all of the suggestions are a lot less qualified than what I could find on my own.

So my question is, is there any attributes that my assistant manager or some of the other guys in the backroom need to recommend better staff additions, or is it completely random?

I have to admit, when it comes to hiring coaches I resort to Genie Scout every once in a while, simply because I want to spend more time managing than crunching numbers in the staff search screen, but if there's a way to get better advice on who to hire I'd much prefer that over "soft cheating".

Thanks for anyone who can answer this question

no advice on what to do, but i get advised to sign the same **** scout every time, no matter if i dismiss the advice or not! his judging PA and CA are both 9, i dont want him, why doesnt my *** man take the hint!!?!!

i think that comes randomly ...
some was good, some was just **** ... ^^)

Some are good? I don't think I've ever gotten a good staff addition recommendation, just terrible.

i think it depends on how good your *** man is. in tassoti i have a fantastic assistant manager, so the people he recommends me tend to be good recommendations.

I have noticed for specific roles like man management, the third choice is best suited to the role. It could work for all who knows?
Also for my assistant manager I look for tactical knowledge(not tactics),level of disicpline, motivation, determination and adaptability, dont worry too much about his coaching as that is not his primary role

hello btw is there any section with the best staff to hire??

hello btw is there any section with the best staff to hire??

Not that I know off.
I find this year there tons of really good regen coaches and scouts, so it's quite hard to to make a list as those vary from save to save, and staff also seems to develop a lot faster, so a list would only really be accurate for the first season.

I know I currently have one coach who dropped from 4.5 stars to 3.5 in only one season, while I have one scout who went from 15/17 CA/PA in one season up to 20/20.

There's a few tools out there that can help you calculate star ratings, and I don't think anyone can make a really convincing case against using genie scout for staff search, as all it does for you is cut down the time it takes to find the right coach.
I know, I know, it shows CA/PA as well, but I turn it off so it's just the same as doing staff search minus the hour-long number crunching.

Why at the beginning it give me advise about fitness, strength, speed etc. advantage or disadvantage which I used to very good effect by using touchline shouts. But now it tells me what how narrow I should play or something like that but when I do what they say I get beat:mad:. How can I make them say what they said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.