daniel_kg

BuzzKill
Reaction score
Just bought him for spurs and 7 games into my first season hes not scored one! and his average rating aint much to shout about either!
Just wondered if anybody else had signed him and what you all think of him because im getting nothing out of him at the minute.

why did you sign him for spurs when you already got that lanky russian bloke, robbie keane, jermaine defoe and darren bent..........

dear me......... how much did ye spend on him if you've spent over 12mill you been bumped haha

im not using the latest patch so only got the lanky russian bloke, bent , campbell and gomis.
i spent 6.75 on him

i bought him in second season with arsenal as he was top scorer in europe, he spent most of season coming off bench got around 18 goals though, he's a decent player

I signed him for 10 million for my fulham team but i sold him 2 years later to ac milan for 20 million. He was ok, scored about 15-18 in each season and a some real crucial late goals against big teams.

In my team i played him up front with kevin doyle, though Doyle always out scored him in a season and was half the price. (though i did make a nice 10 million profit on Gomis)...