smalca

Reaction score
I have Balotelli in my club, then I tried to use genie scout to look at his CA, sadly when i clicked 'show potential', his CA doesnt raise up to his PA which is 178 where it only raises up to 163 (he's CA currently is 137). is that the best i can get from him? why is that happening?
he once get a serious injury which saw him out for 5 months, but just that one time, and also he was rarely played in man.city for like 2 years, then i bought him to my milan squad. any idea at how can i max out his CA? he's still 24 though

Thats the best you will get out of him its not due to injuries and lack of play or anything its mainly to do with his ambition attribute in the hidden attributes section it will probably show as a low value which will affect his progression as a player. Other attributes such as work rate, determination and professionalism(I think) will also affect it.

If you have the 'g' version of genie scout it has a "progress rate" and "probability of progression" tool next to the CA/PA which will normally tell you how likely the player is to reach their full potential

Yeah he never improves. All the attributes that affect speed of progression are single digit. Just sell him as fast as possible.

you mean like almost everyone here is having balotelli's progressing problem? lucky that i bought him cheap

To solve this problem, you have to get someone to tutor him so that his professionalism and determination will raise. The 3 attributes that affects the growth of a player immensely is work rate (5), determination (10), professionalism (3) and ambition (17), and Balotelli is quite low on quite a few of them.

I don't like him... he never improves himself and he wants everytime a very high wage

man even his attitude problems show.. one time i subbed him in the 68th min and then gets red carded in the 75th minute T.T only good thing he gives me is 12+ goals a season

so what i have to do is get someone who is like model professional to tutor him...but what is the best personality for a tutor? what are the considerations?

Just about to buy him in the 4th season for Sampdoria!

This is what he looks like now! Will he be worth it? I dont think he will improve much and if I get him, 3 of players will all jump like 40k each to match his 105k a week salary...

He is £5m though...

thoughts?

View attachment 248856

Have him tutored by a model professional. It'll raise his professionalism (which is in the doldrums) which lead to him being able to improve.

yeah, think he is a tad too old and I only have Danny Welbeck and a regen called Bobby :) I don't think I am going to! I need the wages free as I have £40m to spend but I cannot edit my wage budget anymore... I wanted to put all of it but it wont let me.. never had that before!

yeah, think he is a tad too old and I only have Danny Welbeck and a regen called Bobby :) I don't think I am going to! I need the wages free as I have £40m to spend but I cannot edit my wage budget anymore... I wanted to put all of it but it wont let me.. never had that before!

It happens if you're waiting for a transfer to go through.

A player with 5 Team Work, 4 Work Rate and 10 Determination is an instant no for me :) If I ever made a Man City save, first thing I would do is sell him.

I find this verry strange, because they say he have the potetial to become one of the best, but in the game he has no potetial at all. Not just that, but I think hes stats are kinda wrong as they stand now.