Barcelona - Becoming an unstoppable force?

Gump

Reaction score
Barcelona. The club that I havent liked ever, yet they have few players I like. : )

Still, I must admit that in real life, Barcelona is becoming even unstoppable.

What the papers say about Fabregas joining. And now that the new President, Rosell (Or how its writed) wants to bring in Fernando Torres. Would be nice Attacking department with Messi, Torres, Villa, Ibrahimovic & Pedro. Not to mention Bojan & Henry.

And the midfield would contain Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas. And Busquets + Toure, though Toure will leave and probably goes to Man City :).

Would there be any weaknesses?

Goalkeeper section is already good and Defence with Daniel Alves, Pique, Puyol, Maxwell/Abidal.

And there has been also reported interest for Steven Gerrard...

Imagine that squad....

I agree mate that the team will look immenseky strong but no team is unbeatable as Jose Mourinho showed by beating them 3-1

Well,if Torres comes,Ibra will leave.That's a shame,he's a good striker.Would you imagine the attacking 3 to be Villa,Torres(or Ibrahimovic if he won't be exhanged for some else)with Xavi,Iniesta,Fabregas on midfield and Pique,Puyol,and Dani Alves(and I hope they get an equal left back than him)and Valdes guarding the goal.Not to mention the subs too...

Well,if Torres comes,Ibra will leave.That's a shame,he's a good striker.Would you imagine the attacking 3 to be Villa,Torres(or Ibrahimovic if he won't be exhanged for some else)with Xavi,Iniesta,Fabregas on midfield and Pique,Puyol,and Dani Alves(and I hope they get an equal left back than him)and Valdes guarding the goal.Not to mention the subs too...
:O Where is messi on the bench? :p

They don't really need Torres or Fabregas as they have Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Messi and Ibrahimovic.

Oh,sorry not to mention the best of all those...Lionel Messi(ah)

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

:O Where is messi on the bench? :p

Messi would never be on the bench unless he is a manager,or subbed,or something else.Also,I mentioned 10 at 11.You know the last and the best one of all those

Last edited:
personly i would rather play barcelona as a chelsea fan then play any team managed by jose mourinho. we have a decent proven record against barcelona.

And there has been speculated about a possible Swap deal including Robinho-Ibrahimovic.

Though, If Ibra stays and Robinho still joins, Hooh. They got enough Strikers.

But we shall see what Real Madrid will do, they wont just stay in the Barcelona shadow if Barca splashes the cash.

Deal taking Maicon to Real Madrid is almost official, according to some reports with a fee of 28 Million euros if i remember right.

And Gerrard, Vargas, Lampard, Torres have been also linked, not to mention benfica star Angel Di Maria, who will most probably join.

Tough 2 Teams..
I bet its going to be again a 2 - 1 point difference between Madrid and Barca on next season.

Barca need a Left Back : Only Left Back i think is good for Barcelona is A.Cole but not many brill Left Backs !

real Madrid need a decent CB or Wing Back if ramos playing is CB !

madrid are getting micon(sp) so that is rb sorted and ramos will move into the center
and i think that maxwell and that french guy cant think of his name are two of the best lb's in the world but it is still pobably there weakest position

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Barca need a Left Back : Only Left Back i think is good for Barcelona is A.Cole but not many brill Left Backs !

real Madrid need a decent CB or Wing Back if ramos playing is CB !

I dont like the idea of A. Cole in Barca, I would rather want him to stay at Chelsea since Chelsea is the second team I support, after Man City of course. :D

Though another great left back is Patrice Evra.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

madrid are getting micon(sp) so that is rb sorted and ramos will move into the center
and i think that maxwell and that french guy cant think of his name are two of the best lb's in the world but it is still pobably there weakest position

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Maxwell and Abidal are great, but Ashley Cole and Patrice Evra are even better.

Vargas aint bad also and there has also been reports that Nemanja Vidic will join Real Madrid after the World Cup, with Vidic agent or himself, cant remember, has said that he is unsure about his future.

i see that juan mata to barcelona for 20 mil is basically a done deal

this team is getting overcrowded upfront if you ask me. if they neglect there defence they may well pay on the counter attack