Barcelona U19's or Barcelona Atletic?

JackMason

Reaction score
Where will the youngsters at Barcelona get better match experience and better stats from. I am unsure of who to play where and if they will improve in either catagory.

Where will the youngsters at Barcelona get better match experience and better stats from. I am unsure of who to play where and if they will improve in either catagory.

Barcelona Athletic. There they will get to play in the second or third best league which always beats the u/19's league. The bad thing about it is that Barcelona Athletic is treated as a seperate club that you can move players freely between.

Barcelona athletic if you have their league loaded
If not than your maybe best loaning them out to a league you have loaded

Why is that a bad thing?

Because then they are registered for different teams. They act like they switched clubs when you transfer them. And you can't sell Barcelona At. players before changing them to your first team which can annoy your first team players because they think it's new competition arriving. And there is no option for them to play for both the reserve team and first team/U19 team.

I bring mine into first team at 17/18/19 when ever theyre ready and then loan them out if theres to much competition for that postion

Put your potential first teamers into Barcelona Ath, especially if they're in Liga Adelante, good experience.

Because then they are registered for different teams. They act like they switched clubs when you transfer them. And you can't sell Barcelona At. players before changing them to your first team which can annoy your first team players because they think it's new competition arriving. And there is no option for them to play for both the reserve team and first team/U19 team.

You can - at least with R. Madrid's 'Castilla' - it's in the Team Settings: Take ctrl of Barca Ath. transfers etc etc

Put your potential first teamers into Barcelona Ath, especially if they're in Liga Adelante, good experience.

This.