Cai123

Reaction score
518499a5-409f-aa6b.jpg
518499a5-40be-350d.jpg

Fmh11 psp
Bath city
Blue square premier
Transfer budget: 1.2m
Wage budget: 250k ( accidently left sugar daddy on):)

Squad: terrible
Best players

Murray Attacking midfiel right
Best stats Dribling 12 Leadership13.
Movement 12 Passing aggression decision pace 11
Age 36

Burnell. Teamwork14.Strength stamina tackling 12
Passing dessicion 11 age 29 midfield centre

Phillips. Shooting 13 aggression desicion move strength 12 teamwork dribbling 11
Age 29 stricker and still improving!!

This is my first story so id like advice on how to write it better and any mistakes ! Thanks(;

Last edited:
Hoping for playoff position
Board expectations is stay clear of relegation

Trying my best to get free players but most dont want to sign. Am putting all of the transfer budget into wage budget. Have signed micheal ball, rensing, dida, and goncalves after 15 days and offers!!!

My players seem to be wanted. Have recieved offers for 3 players 100k each. Have signed yakuba, kapo and tonetto.

Have signed maresca for free!!!!! Sold 2 players for 100 k each. Also signed demerit.

Trying my best to hold on to burnell, murrey and phillips but 200 k is to tempting. Have noticed that real madrid have bought 3 of man citys players for 60m. Isnt it meant to be the other way round?

Playing first game an realise that i dont have a aml and only have 2 strickers!! Playing a friendly verses havant and w half time score is incredible: 6:1 . Thanks to kapo(3 goals) and phillips (3 goals)

Currently playing 4-5-1 with phillips up front. Ball and kapo score and dida concedes a penalty. Red card for yakuba):. Final score 8:3. Victory for bath:)!!!

Transfers so far: in:15. Out:8(685k)
In. Name. Pos. Age.
Maresca. Dmc. 30
Tonetto. D/dml. 35
Baronio. Dmc. 32
Luccin. Dmc. 31
Goulon. Dmc. 22
Kapo. Amlcr. 29
Vassell. Sc. 30
Demerit. Dc. 30
Davenport. Dc. 27
Rool. D/dml. 35
Yakuba. D/dmr. 28
Goncalves. Dl/c. 24
Dida. Gk. 36
Rensing. Gk. 26
Ball. D/dml. 30
Pires. Amrlc. 36
Wiltford. Sc. 36
Siviglia. Dc. 37

All free

Out

Webb. 45k
Hart. 95k
Burnell. 170k
Mackie. 75k
Robinson 50k
Jones. 70k
Rieck. 90k
Lacey. 100k

I think sugar daddy helped

Last edited:
Playing 2nd friendly vs dover. Thrashing them 3:0 after 15 mins. Kapo playing with a 10 rating again.

Full time score 6:0 2 goals by goulan and phillips and a goal each for vassell and kapo. All of them got a 10 rating!!!!!(;one opponent player got a 2!

Finally signed pires, wiltford and siviglia after almost 2 months of trying!!

Final friendly against droylsden. Squad has done brilliant so far and i hope the succes continues in the league. 1:1 half time. Full time 2:4.

Bath press conference:

Press: this is the first team you have managed, how do you feel about being the manager?

Cai: its a dream come true, i love bath city and the chairman is my best friend.

Press: you have signed 18 players, all of whom were free, how do you feel the transfer window has gone for you?

Cai: im pleased to be able to sign these players since the are off a high reputation and it proves tha i have plans for the future.

Press: chiefly ymong these players is pires, dida and kapo, how did you sign these players?

Cai: well the chairman shares my vision for the future and gave me a money boost, however the transfer budget went down so i cant buy anyone.

Press: you have sold 8 players for almost 700k, thats good for a blue square premier team isnt it.

Cai: most of the players i sold werent in my plans but i didnt want too sell burnell but170k was iresistable.

Press: in your opinion what chanses of survival will your team have amd who will win the league?

Cai: i believe we will manage a respectable league position and that wrexham will win the league!!

Press: thank you cai.

First bsp match v kettering. Were slight underdogs and expected to lose. Winning half time 1:0. Full time score 4:0 all goals by vassell. Were at the top of the league joint with heyes & yeading and mansfield.;):)

Playing hayes and yeading, nows my chance to get to first place.

Made offers of 150,200 and 250 k for kovacevic(dr) zaliukas(dc) robb(ml) myrie(amrl) macdonald (sc) and gow (am/f lc).

Iff anybodys reading this i would like questions, feedback or even critisism please!!!/:

Beat hayes and yeading 5:1 only goal i let in was an own goal by ball.vassell scored 2 goals again and i am currently at the top of the table by 6 goal difference ahaed of york!! Didnt expect being first. YView attachment 194367

Playing fleetwood as slight underdogs, time to prove the media wrong, again!!

Half time and ive had 2 injurys but the scores still 4:1

Status
Not open for further replies.