Do you guys ever change the mentality? like going to control/attack when in need of a goal, and switching to counter if you see your team is struggling. Or does this tactic performs best if you leave it on standard all the time?

about tactic

hey, ive just written a reply to your topic and i just wonder if you have a look at your topic. then ive decided to write a pm about it. whenever i go for holiday, my asistant changes this tactic but when i use another tactic which i downloaded from websites, my asistant doesnt change that :D what is the problem about it?

i feel like results are more solid with wingers playing on their correct foot, not the opposite

In Unleashed there was an advice to replace DR and DL on 2nd half because it was important to keep stamina on these positions. Is that still necessary? Didn't see this advice here.

I suggest you review defensive free kicks, because I'm getting A LOT of goals from free kicks/corners, almost every game.

Hello,
I only have an ipad. Any of you could import the BATTLEMASTER WASTE TIME tactics in you FM and do print screens like done on the first post?
I would love to test it also but I can not do anything with a fmf extension file.
Thanks guys