JackMason

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm currently managing Bayern Munich and using Raikans perfect tactic. However my squad isn't shining and in games against lower opposition I am only scoring 1 goal or drawing. The good news is I have barely conceeded but just need some impotus and advice on how to get the team firing on all cylinders.

Here is my squad..
View attachment 196165

With the likes of Robben and Ribery on the wings and the signing of Gotze I assumed I'd be more dangerous from this area but i'm not. I have sold Gomez as i can't stand him in real life and have left only muller as my main striker although the signings of Patrick Hermann and Khouma Babacar have helped. I have also signed young Cristian Clemens too who looks like one for the future.

All advice given is appreciated.

hey bud :) what have your results looked like recently? have you set the Amr to not shoot from distance all the time?

The Amc position is for a "lazy" playmaker, Ganso should be given more attacking responsibilities like running with the ball, change his role to attacking mid - attack

when playing vs smaller teams, try and play with the defensive philosophy as this increases possession and will result in more CCC"s :)

What I can suggest is using this tactic instead :) it is a better version of this amc tactic and wont take long for your team to get used to it either...

Patrick Hermann is not the greatest of strikers around either :) I suggest retraining Robben to cover for the Striker position :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/83329-ccc-heaven-raikan007.html

Thanx Raikan. Anything I should tweak with this jeaven tactic. results have been very low scoring and sometimes drawing a blank.

how long have you been using it for without changing anything about it?

no nothing at the moment :) you change the Amr and Aml roles to Wingers instead of adv playmakers if you want to for Ribery and Robben :)

Raikan, this is much better, my team now seem able to pass up front and score more, creating more opportunities. What facepack do you use btw looks great. How many faces in the pack.

awesome mate :) glad its going well! I have no clue to be honest, I downloaded quite a few seperate ones, not the megapacks.. I cannot even begin to tell you which ones I have unfortunately :)

Lol fair enough thanks mate. what is the main differences between your home and away tactics? Is it dire that you swap or just optional?

its the same tactic, just with a Dm and a few different team instructions to keep it straight forward!

if you are playing as a smaller team it will be a good idea to use it, it is optional of course :) just there as for smaller teams!

I used it vs Ac Milan (at home though) in my 1st ECL game and beat them 1:0 :) and the tactic was still sort of new at this stage:

196152d1316757097-ccc-heaven-raikan007-tottenham-v-.c.-milan-stats_-match-stats-.png