Bayern Munich recreation tactic?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweeedz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6K

Sweeedz

Reaction score
Do anyone have a good recreation of Bayern Munichs tactic with Inside Forwards and attacking fullbacks, that still wont be ripped apart from counter attacks. Thanks for the help. (wasnt sure if to post this on "I have a small question or not, sorry if I posted in the wrong section :))

Yea didnt find one, only locked threads asking for one :/

Can a mod move this to "What tactic should I use". Thanks :)

Im currently playing with FC Bayern Munich with updated database (means I got Pizarro & Dante). Im using my own 4-5-1 which is made in classic mode, playing attacking focused possession game and Im enjoying good success so far with it.

But Bayern isnt that much of a possesion team, more of counter one

But Bayern isnt that much of a possesion team, more of counter one

Naah Bayern plays more attacking game with attacking full backs and then they recycle possession from deep if they cant advance. But my aim with my tactic was to create attacking possession tactic with short passing and all that, pretty much Barca styled play and its working good. If U want to try it, I can give it to ya but no guarantees it will work, never designed it for publishing and it has its flaws.

Or maybe create the tactic yourself of course, aint that hard. Help is always available :)

Back