god7father

Reaction score
My passing completion rate for my Def and Mids is typically pretty good. But I have noticed that the completion rate in the attacking portion of play is pretty low and usually lower than the opposition. My first question is where exactly does the attacking area start that is used to determine my Att passing or is it simply the passing completion rate of my strikers? What adjustment can I make to increase the completion rate?

I am just gonna guess here so please don't pin me on my words.

The reason why your attacking part has less passes could be because they are covered by the oppents defense, or they don't offer themselves to receive the ball.

It also could be that your mentality settings and/or your creativity settings and/or passing settings conflict to how you want them to play.

I am sorry to say that I can not advise you on how to set these settings, as I am strugling with this myself and clear answers are hard to find.

However you could visit Raikan007's thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ic-discussion-creation-centre-hints-tips.html for more information (spread all over the thread) about how to get your players to pass short(er).