Status
Not open for further replies.

bdare

Reaction score
Hey all. Hope your loving the demo as i am. This is my first tactic i'm uploading so i decided to try uploading the
4-2-1-3 tactic rather than my highly successful 4-4-2 wings. Give it a try and please give some feedback. This tactic will work for most top 4 teams. Any changes you suggest i'm more than happy to try and make it good.

This is hopefully the tactic for both the demo and the retail game. Alright enough talking here it is :)

Formation /Results and more information

Match preparatio.
Average and defensive positioning

View attachment 198365View attachment 198366View attachment 198367View attachment 198368View attachment 198369View attachment 198370

Touchline Shouts:

Work ball into box
Get Ball Forward

Last edited:
The screenshots don't work... :( When i click on them i get Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Will try it with Real M... have a month and a half to go. I'm playing with 4-1 (DM)-2 (MC)-3 and Ozil and Kaka struggle at MC, so will try it until the end of the demo. Will post feedback as soon as possible. ;)

Please delete this Thread as no one is commenting.

Please delete this Thread as no one is commenting.
I will close the thread and if you want it re-openmed, just goe me a shout.

In the future though, you might want to be more patience. After all, you have uploaded a tactic for a game that is not even reelased yet and a game that many uses have no problem winnning matches 3 for 4 goals up by just pushing continue as its so easy.

Also remember that the more information you provide in the Opening post, the more response you will get. Look at some of the more indepth threads and perhaps use those templates. As it is now, you tell us almost nothing about the actuall approach

Status
Not open for further replies.