Bayo's "Mr Oizo" (Flat Beat) Tactic 4312

bdare

Reaction score
Bayo's "Mr Oizo" tactic

Hi fellow managers. This a tactic I am currently working on.

Its based on Possession and Sweet Football. This consists on Control with slow short passing game, the attractivness of Arsenal in their "hey day" and the sublime of Barcelona. This will guarantee loads of goals, good amount of CCC (Clear Cut Chances) and also provide some silky plays that is simply divine(H). However it is slightly incomplete as i tend to concede the odd goals and lose by very narrow margin. That's where I'm gonna need you help guys to test it and find out how to make a sturdy defense. enough talking here are some fabulous results
"I have a new classic version link below"

SCREENSHOTS

View attachment 219417View attachment 219418View attachment 219419View attachment 219420View attachment 219421View attachment 219422View attachment 219423View attachment 219424View attachment 219425View attachment 219426

As you can see these are all great results . CCC and possession are pretty dominant.

League Table and Fixtures

View attachment 219427View attachment 219428

Formation/TeamStats/Players

View attachment 219429View attachment 219430
View attachment 219434View attachment 219435View attachment 219436

Useful Info

Goalkeeper : Good ol fashion GK.

DCL : Quick Defender
Recommended Attributes :Marking, Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Concentration

DCR: Strong Defender (Also Goalscoring)
Recommended Attributes : Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning

DL/DR : Normal Fullbacks Quick,Providing crosses from deep
Recommended Attributes : Acceleration, Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing, Work Rate

CM: Ballwinner Winning balls and intercepting passes , Hard Tackler
Recommended Attributes : Tackling, Work Rate, Stamina, Anticipation, Heading, Strength

CMR : XaviRole(Your Mid Field Boss). Dictates the tempo of the game. Providing quick forward passes or slow down the tempo and control the midfield.
Recommended Attributes : Passing, Creativity, Decision, Teamwork, Composure

CML : Your main playmaker(Fabregas/Ozil). Dragging out defenders, links up with the front three and providing killer balls.
Recommended Attributes : Dribbling, Creativity, Passing, Flair, Teamwork, Decision, Agility

FCL: Quick,agile
poacher (Main Goalscorer) Hernandez/Walcott/Balotelli
Recommended Attributes : Finishing, Dribbling, Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Composure.
Additional : train them to place shot

FCR: Deeplying Forward, Assisting as well as scoring goals Tevez/Rooney/RVP
Recommended Attributes : Creativity,Finishing, Dribbling, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Composure. Strength and Balance is a BIG plus.
Additional : come deep to get ball

Match Preparation
Preseason : Very High Teamwork
During Season: Average Defensive Positioning
Pitch size: Standards /Current Dimensions ( You can test if you want)

Opposition Instructions:
Strikers - Tight Mark (Always) Tackling (Hard) Show Weaker Foot
Wingers - Closing Down Always Tackling (Hard) Shower Weak Foot
AMC ( depends if acting as a second striker and has AMCR/AMCL beside him ) use striking above
These is what i use, but then again if it can be improved your more than welcome to experiment

No shouts

Problem that need to be solved
Would appreciate all the help guyz in helping the defence get better:)

Download Tactic:http://www.mediafire.com/file/7fpv5alg7g7o0c1/Bayo Grace Tactic (Tottenham, Jul 2011).tac
New Better Version "Classic http://www.mediafire.com/?1gdanhfrlmy9pdz
REMEMBER TO ASSIGN YOUR PLAYMAKER AND IF YOU LIKE TARGETMAN (BUT NOT A MUST )

Mr Oizo Flat beat Tune - To Listen while your beating teams

[video=youtube_share;Z47KUNmmCng]http://youtu.be/Z47KUNmmCng[/video]

[video=youtube_share;GSWZpwHpoyQ]http://youtu.be/GSWZpwHpoyQ[/video]

Last edited:
Will add more in a few hours after some sleep :)

First match with Malaga : 7-0 win (vs Levante) Seems to be a pretty good tactic ;)

does it work with the latest patch? i wanna try it out with roma

ok give me all the extra details like:Opposition instructions, mathc preparation, pitch size and etc

ok tank's....anyway in this type of formation i think working pretty well box to box mc....i try it a lot of time with playmaker but is not working for me;)

ok tank's....anyway in this type of formation i think working pretty well box to box mc....i try it a lot of time with playmaker but is not working for me;)

Its live. Check the OP. Please post your results . want to see how its goin. Im going to test with Palermo Now

Last edited:
bdare i have mix results with fiorentina.....the attack is very good...little problem in defence...

ok,

that's also the formation I use with my m'boro save (scary, even the player roles are the same with my tactic =)

I used it for a season or so, it was quite incredible for my always-mid-table boro, and this season I tried to tweak it a little, and it maked wonders.

it's been 15 weeks, still early season but I'm unbeaten bar the opening game against chelsea, winning and scoring at will, have highest goals/lowest conceded and sitting on 3rd spot comfortably.

some changes I did:

-change strategy to fluid (you need capable players though)
-DLF never quite worked for me as I don't have a player suitable for that role. I play a complete forward / support along with my poacher (still not perfect, but better than my non-existent DLFs)
-change FBs to WBs. since this tactic does not include any natural wide players, the flanks need to be utilized better, hence the wing-backs. but keep in mind, that's a long area to cover for your players, so in order to stay defensively solid and fit, you need pacey WBs with good stamina. On a busy game my WBs end up with ~%60 fitness.
-pitch dimensions - MINIMUM (this is important, it gives me a good advantage at home, the slow tempo, narrow game needs a small pitch to reach the opposition goal quickly enough. and also it will be beneficial for your WBs performance)
-Advanced Playmaker is set to Attack role, it gives more options for him around the penalty area, and if he's a good shooter he's able to utilize that ability more.

Those are my humble tips, for an otherwise solid formation

ok,

that's also the formation I use with my m'boro save (scary, even the player roles are the same with my tactic =)

I used it for a season or so, it was quite incredible for my always-mid-table boro, and this season I tried to tweak it a little, and it maked wonders.

it's been 15 weeks, still early season but I'm unbeaten bar the opening game against chelsea, winning and scoring at will, have highest goals/lowest conceded and sitting on 3rd spot comfortably.

some changes I did:

-change strategy to fluid (you need capable players though)
-DLF never quite worked for me as I don't have a player suitable for that role. I play a complete forward / support along with my poacher (still not perfect, but better than my non-existent DLFs)
-change FBs to WBs. since this tactic does not include any natural wide players, the flanks need to be utilized better, hence the wing-backs. but keep in mind, that's a long area to cover for your players, so in order to stay defensively solid and fit, you need pacey WBs with good stamina. On a busy game my WBs end up with ~` fitness.
-pitch dimensions - MINIMUM (this is important, it gives me a good advantage at home, the slow tempo, narrow game needs a small pitch to reach the opposition goal quickly enough. and also it will be beneficial for your WBs performance)
-Advanced Playmaker is set to Attack role, it gives more options for him around the penalty area, and if he's a good shooter he's able to utilize that ability more.

Those are my humble tips, for an otherwise solid formation

Thanks for the tips buddy. Let me know how that goes. Ill definately look up those changes