Reaction score
Hey all!

I was looking through the forum, and found no threads on Belgian players. Seen as I'm belgian, I was wondering if any of you out there have any ideas on good current players, if you've found some young gems, or some golden oldies.
THanks everyone!

Teddy

PS: I know Belgium doesnt interest many of you out there, but seen as they were still 3rd in their World Cup group, they're still quite an important european team! :p

Radja Nainggolan
Eden Hazard
Axel Witsel
Jan Verthongen
Funso Ojo

all young and become really good

FELLAINI, defour, witsel, naingollan, vermaelen, vanden borre, jelle van damme,

When you actually look at the Belgian team, you have to wonder how the **** they didn't qualify for the WC.

When you actually look at the Belgian team, you have to wonder how the **** they didn't qualify for the WC.

Spain and Turkey? :p Finishing ahead of Turkey I think would have been possible but Spain was way too good.

Spain and Turkey? :p Finishing ahead of Turkey I think would have been possible but Spain was way too good.

Well to be honest they have a good enoguh team to cause either of them teams problems.

Thanks all! = ) How good does Lukaku become? Cuz I've never managed to sign him...:'(

Well, how didn't we qualify? I really have no idea... I bet we would've done better than France at least! Even England.... But its because our league has absolutely no foreign attention... Standard are quite good, and we only know them cuz they beat 'Pool. So well... And most of our players play abroad... Nuff said really.

Oh yeah Kompany! Forgot about him! A bit out of subject, but have any of you tried managing in the Belgium Pro League?

Romelu Lukaku bought him for Bayern München and he scored 10 in first 8 games

Eden Hazard
Kevin Mirallas

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Oh yeah Kompany! Forgot about him! A bit out of subject, but have any of you tried managing in the Belgium Pro League?

I have,it's pretty fun.Managing Standard Liege but it was fun until I found out that you have to play another 10-15 games with half the points you accumulated with all season against the top six of the finished league table.

I'm second now and just taking a break from it.

I will always love the Belgians for Phillipe Albert :)

He's one of the greats :D
I don't understand why leagues can't be straightforward 38 games... Like the scottish league, where you can end up 6th, even though the 7th placed team has 10 points more than you. I'll give it a try after the game i'm on now!
And cheers everyone for answering!