Belgrade Save Issue

CoyiCal

Jan 5, 2014
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can help me,

Had started a save with Partizan Belgrade which is usually fun due to the youth development aspect, in previous versions there had been a minor flaw in that after your first B team (Teleoptik) U19's manager leaves you are stuck managing all the Teleoptik U19 friendlies. In FM18 this was tolerable as there were only like 2 per season so it was manageable.

Anyways am having a good first season, in a proper title battle with Red Star, a point ahead with 2 games to go in the regular season BUT a couple of game weeks earlier my Teleoptik U19's manager left. Was hoping that in this version that bug would not exist but alas it has. Even appointing a new manager doesn't solve it and what's worse is that the game generates Friendlies every week for Teleoptik U19's! Meaning I am slogging through games I don't care about.

Does anyone have any idea?

wkdsoul

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
www.fmshots.com
You could move a manager to that team if you have the in-game editor, or use the instant match result button (there are several skin options with this added including the default)