Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Just wondering lads, how do you make the leaguess below the BSS/N playable? I know you have to fiddle around a bit on the editor, but how exactly do you do it? Thanks:wub:

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

anyone??

First of please don't double post.

And I didn't think you could play these leagues.

*EDIT* Sorry thought this was about FM10.

I don't think you can, they will technically be on the game as all teams down to a certain league (not sure which one?) are on the game, and you have the option to add leagues on the data editor.. But I don't think they will be playable from the start.

Last edited:
dont think u can on FM09 but apparently FM10 has got a brand new data editor that will let ya.

No it's not possible to add leagues on 09. But you can in FM10..

it is, on the editor you have to swap the teams from the leagues you want to a league. this means teams that are lower than the bsps.bspn you can only put them in the bsp or higher leagues.

it's possible but it takes ages and takes alot of knowledge of the FM09 Data Editor.

Its actually very simple. You dont have to replace other leagues either. You simply choose the country in the editor, select the leagues (which are already in there) and change them to "playable."

They showed how easy it was in one of the data editor videos on youtube: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4Y5UrWgUY"]YouTube- Football Manager 2010 - Trailer - Data editor 2 - PC[/ame]