benzema...

• Thread starter Thread starter secretlad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

secretlad

Reaction score
overrated? i seem to think so, hes always injured and only ever has phases where he scores he can go a month with out scoring then score 4 goals in one game then go into hibernation again. on a more positive note. huntelaar is awesome!

anyone got any recamondations for a center mids? for fenerbache?

overrated? i seem to think so, hes always injured and only ever has phases where he scores he can go a month with out scoring then score 4 goals in one game then go into hibernation again. on a more positive note. huntelaar is awesome!

anyone got any recamondations for a center mids? for fenerbache?

i have benzema up front with agureo for man u and he is on fire, fair enough he has his quiet games but most of the time he scores 27 in 36 games last year wi 8 man of the matches!! as for centre mids try possebon from man utd??

i have benzema up front with agureo for man u and he is on fire, fair enough he has his quiet games but most of the time he scores 27 in 36 games last year wi 8 man of the matches!! as for centre mids try possebon from man utd??

hmm... sorry i cant wait for players to get older atm need to stenthen for my push for champs league. I was thinking inler, my scouts recomended him, he any good?

aye inlers good, i aint had him but he played well against me for arsenal.

Federico Laurito - udinese
if you go for him at start of 1st season and put a bid roughly £2million. by the time your second season approaches his ratings are through the roof.

Back