McGovern.

andymcg44 v.2
Reaction score
Could sombody please tell me who the best African youngsters are on the game?

I'm setting up a game with a team called the 'African Allstars' in the Prem and need some sort of reserve squad.

Thank you.

Just search the African national teams, but if you are in th prem, player search could do a good job.

Gervinho?
Ransford Osei? (not really sure about him though...)

Gervinho, Lacina Traoré, Daniel Opare, Mcdonald Mariga, Nicolas N'Koulou, Alex Song, Bassong (only 23, does he count?) Chinedu Obasi, John Obi Mikel, Victor Obinna, Ahmed El Mohammady, Dominic Adiyiah,
Kwadwo Asamoah, Anthony Annan, Asamoah Gyan, David Addy, Charles Kabore.

Gervinho, Lacina Traoré, Daniel Opare, Mcdonald Mariga, Nicolas N'Koulou, Alex Song, Bassong (only 23, does he count?) Chinedu Obasi, John Obi Mikel, Victor Obinna, Ahmed El Mohammady, Dominic Adiyiah,
Kwadwo Asamoah, Anthony Annan, Asamoah Gyan, David Addy, Charles Kabore.

:wub: He turns ace.

The games actually missed out one or two really good players in real life, I'm not sure about my database size but I've never seem Samuel Inkoom on the game who is a really good player.

Juventus always sign Stanley Okoro in my saves. I think he's about 17-18 at the start

The games actually missed out one or two really good players in real life, I'm not sure about my database size but I've never seem Samuel Inkoom on the game who is a really good player.
he is always liked him, good player :D

on topic:

i will try and come up with a little list for you to help you if you like?

Itumeleng Khune - Turns to be a fairly good player (H)

Just from past experience, I have struggled with African players.

That list would be great appreciated Raikan. (K)

Mahatma Otoo is extremely cheap , plays in Africa and can turn into a good player .

Yeah I'd add Okoro and Otoo to that, never signed them due to work permit but i've seen them and they can get fabulous.
On a side note, I've just signed Asamoah Gyan for Southampton. Good signing? 3 mil.

francis kahata
sani emmanuel
jorge lebese
giles yapi-yapo
isaac vorsah
senah mango
eric bekoe
macauley chrisantus
daniel opare
givestin n'suki
opoku agyemang
adigun salami
malick faye
afrotto
yassine chikhaoui
emmanuel kone
joel matip
maxim choupo-moting

Last edited:
Serge Aurier starts of as a player from the Ivory Coast but usually plays for France youths and main squad.