Best EPL Expensive Transfers 2010/2011?

Who has been the best buy in terms of value for money in the 2010/2011 season in EPL?

• Total voters

CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
Who have been the best transfers made this season, including the summer and winter transfer windows?

The poll only consists of players that cost over £10 million, so bear that in mind!

Last edited:
Suarez has looked great in the handful of games he's played
Luiz seems pretty solid so far

summer: Javier Hernandez

winter: David Luiz

edit: just noticed in the OP it says over 10 mil but ohwell I still believe Hernandez was the summers best buy:)

Last edited:
David Luiz & Suarez.. only players to actually try let alone score.

Luis Suarez and David Luiz.

javi hernadez in the summer
luis surez and david luis this winter

Summer: Rafael Van Der Vaart.
Winter: David Luiz or Luis Suarez

summer=hernandez+VDV
winter=david luiz+suarez

I just wanna say based on current form what a bargain it was for liverpool to sell torres then get suarez

Poll has been added. Only transfers over £10m though, so if you think Hernandez or VDV, etc. then vote other :)

I think Suarez and Luiz have been the best deals.

Despite my previous comment, I've voted for Gyan.. nice guy who the Sunderland fans warmed to and he's always tried his best.

For me it has to be Silva.
Suarez and Luiz look good players but need to prove themselves over longer periods of time.

Poll has been added. Only transfers over £10m though, so if you think Hernandez or VDV, etc. then vote other :)

I think Suarez and Luiz have been the best deals.

Then that would be invalid vote as they didn't cost over 10M.

Is it only for league or whole europe?

Yeh, this is just for the Prem :) Will edit title now

So far I´d say it´s Yaya, Bent and Meireles. Suarez and Carroll still has plenty to show :)

Gyan for me. He has played well and carried the attack well. Suarez and Luiz needs to prove for more than just 3-4 games.

In Europe: Ozil. Very easy. He has been at the heart of every Madrid move. Superb player.