Best Gigs You Have Been To

Reaction score
There's two for me. Kasabian at Sheffield Arena and I saw The Enemy at Ibiza Rocks. Reverend & the Makers supporting at both. Quality nights.

So what about everyone else?

Electric Six - Exeter uni.

Nuff said.

Bon Jovi at Ashton Gate!
Muse, Foo Fighters and Stereophonics at Wembley.

Radiohead at Glasgow Green with Kris & Gregor. :wub:

[video=youtube;F_LbKSnMEl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_LbKSnMEl0[/video]

Metallica at the Newcastle Arena-with the bassist Jason Newsted before he left. Absolutely blew the roof off-and me neck was screwed for a week with all the moshing. Worth the pain though!!!!!!

Bullet for my valentine with support from Bring me the horizon and Atreyu in birmingham 6/12/2010 or
Bring me the Horizon with support from The Devil Wears Prada, Architects and Parkway Drive 28/4/2011
Greenday at Wembley was pretty amazing too ;D

Iron Maiden at König-Pilsener-ARENA in Oberhausen. ******* brilliant show!

Muse are phenomenal live. Fightstar, Billy Talent, All American Rejects and Sugarcult also all know what they're doing

Say Anything as well in Newcastle academy 2, tiny venue amaaazing gig <3

Last edited:
Daft Punk / Muse - Oxegen

Pendulum / The Prodigy

Going to Eminem at the end of August so hoping that will be up there.

Seen Lethal Bizzle 3 times, he just gets better and better.

Motorhead - Sweden Rock. Lemmy was so drunk he could hardly speak, and Whorehouse Blues played by a drunken Motorhead was awesome. My pal, who doesn't even really like Motorhead, ******* loved the gig.
Saxon - Sweden Rock. Probably the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at a gig. They played all their hits and brought the Eagle. The Eagle has landeeeeed.
Sick of it All - Garage, Oslo. No bouncers, glass in the moshpit, walls of death, stage diving and hardcore punk. I even got onto the stage to sing my favourite Sick of it All tune!

[video=youtube;E0ZDMf6DTvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZDMf6DTvk[/video]

That one looks fun. :/

Kasabian & Black Eyed Peas at T In The Park last year maybe Eminem aswell.

Biffy at Leeds 07 - right in the middle of a packed out tent

Nine Black Alps Rock City 06, 45 minute fight. Same goes for Pulled Apart By Horses in Manchester, at night and day. That was a fight from the word go. Love bands you go to see where the mosh pit just ends up going mental!

The best gig ive ever been to though in terms of how good the music was, has to be either Metallica or Biffy at Rock city the second time I saw them.

Metallica were something else though. Still can't believe how good Hetfield is on guitar, even playing live.