Best Match You've Been To?

JDY

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section but hey,

Whats the best match you've been to and why?
Not necessarily just based on the entertainment level but other things like atmosphere etc ..

Mine was either Chelsea Vs Barcelona at the bridge when we won 4-2, went 3 up inside 20mins then Ronaldinho scored that wondergoal but we hang on

or

Spurs vs Chelsea, FA Cup replay at White Hart Lane, when Sheva scored that wondergoal.
Purely based on the atmosphere, right next to the spurs fans and we won 2-1 of course.
Oh yeah and a spurs fan ran on the pitch after the match and tried to punch Lampard lol.

So what about you lot?

Liverpool 3-3 Ac Milan

or

Bristol Rovers 4-5 Northampton

For me the most recent Derby vs. Forest game at City Ground, watch Majewski's wonder goal, and Tyson's fantastic goal summed up a brilliant first half, and Kris Commons played **** XD.

Then after half time Derby scored 2 goals and it looked like they could pull level and i was ******** my pants I was so nervous, then the final whistle went and it was a brilliant feeling. And then the forest and Derby players had a little scrap at the end. Fantastic game.

Everton v liverpool

Gosling scored last min!!!!

Ireland v Croatia and lansdowne road, saw Clinton Morrisons debut, which was good cause i used to think he was brilliant in his Palace days.

Man United v Fulham when Ruud scored that hat trick

and definatly Man United v Liverpool when Gary celebrated infront of the scousers

england 5-1 in germany but club football sheff wed winning man utd in 1991 league cup final at wembely, but it was neraly beatting pigs 2-1 at wembely 1993

Haven't been to many matches in my time.

The worst one I went to was Middlesbrough v Liverpool. A boring 0-0 draw, definitely not worth the £25 ticket price.

I think the best one I went to was Middlesbrough v Aston Villa. A 0-4 thrashing by Villa and was the match where one of the Boro supporters ran towards the dugout and threw his season ticket at Steve McClaren.

The worst one I went to was Middlesbrough v Liverpool. A boring 0-0 draw, definitely not worth the £25 ticket price.

I think the best one I went to was Middlesbrough v Aston Villa. A 0-4 thrashing by Villa and was the match where one of the Boro supporters ran towards the dugout and threw his season ticket at Steve McClaren.

it what u get going t broo lol but the fan n his season ticket was funny dont think i could thowr mine at any 1 money it cost

Yeah i remember that Villa one,Cattermole also burst out crying in the same match.

Best one ive been to was Middlesbrough 2 Bolton 1 in the Carling cup final 2004

Middlesbrough 4 Man Utd 1 was a good one too a few years ago.

Best one i went to was ages ago it was Liverpool V Tottenham and the game i think was 2-0 liverpool and it was just a really good game of football :)

India vs England in the cricket ODI bout 3 years ago
India won :D

Istanbul 2005, I was only 14 but it was unbelievable :)

hull city 1-0 bristol city (championship play-off final) windass' spectacular volley sent us into the prem

sheff wed 2-4 hull city great derby, good atmosphere, nick barmby scored 2 class goals

arsenal 1-2 hull city think this has to be my favourite, great atmosphere in our end, i was walking up to the ground and was talking to a very confident arsenal fan, who said he had just gone and put a bet on 6-0 arsenal and that little old hull had no chance. After going 1-0 down no-one thought there was a way back but geovanni's wonder goal and daniel cousins glancing header made the day special.

I seem to jinx any game I go to. My team has NEVER won with me in the stands. Worst was Scotland's 4-0 defeat to Norway.

I seem to jinx any game I go to. My team has NEVER won with me in the stands. Worst was Scotland's 4-0 defeat to Norway.

Ha same happens with me, I went to 14 games last season and Burnley only won 1 in 90 mins, thankfully it wwas the one that counted