Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.....Budget, team, league, wage? :S
Or else I'll just say Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Iker Casillas.

Agbonlahor is MUCH better than his attributes suggest, so is A.Young

sorry Im Man U got £150M to spend

In that case, ****** anyone.

Get Arrogant Ronaldo back, make a cheeky bid for Messi, buy Chiellini, Hamsik, Dzeko, Villa, Aguero. Whatever you want, just buy it.

Try these guys kenny miller, james beattie, nakamura, allan smith, gary hooper, peter lovenkrands and
david goodwillie i would only recommend this players to the SPL OR Chamionship teams or some
medium teams like stoke ,newcastle, west brom, bolton,wolves,blackburn

its gotta be sissoko, bale, alex sanchez and neymar!

IF enyone is looking for a keeper i know a keeper that is a free agent and he is called dida and would come in handy for backup or first team or you could go for RANGERS keeper Allan McGregor

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------[/COLOR]

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

If you are wanting big player who are scoring goals alot this season here is a list forlan , kenny miller ,
ronaldo and fat ronaldo and messi

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

You should go for rangers keeper allan mcgregor van der sar is getting to old

I like to ask why you telling him championship players and spl players...when he is Manchester United with £150 million...don't you read?

Kenny miller

emile heskey is to old and so is francis jeffers go for kenny miller

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

[sorry i thougt yous where looking for player for every team

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Go for fernando lorente he plays for a spanish and is spain team

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Rooney isnt that good

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

A 5 year old is better than wayne rooney

emile heskey is to old and so is francis jeffers go for kenny miller

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

[sorry i thougt yous where looking for player for every team

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Go for fernando lorente he plays for a spanish and is spain team

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Rooney isnt that good

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

A 5 year old is better than wayne rooney

This is going to the hall of fame of stupid posts

If you are looking for a goalkeeper then buy Kingson from Blackpool.
If you are looking for a defender then buy Adam El Abd from Brighton.
If you are looking for a midfielder then buy Djimi Traore from Monaco.
If you are looking for a striker then buy Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield.

Their attributes may not look that good but their personalities sure make up for it as they are all quality players.

****** **** Ronan Hamilton... please tell me your the king of all sarcasm?!

i haven't laughed at a thread like that in ages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.