Don Camillo

Reaction score
Im preparing a game to go a small club and have researched some info on the team and players and have found previous seasons games and goals which are not in the original database.

Im able to add a few things to the team, league history, beef up the rivalries and recruit a few people accurately but Im having a hard time editing last seasons info on the players history.

Im able to add the team and season but the games and goals comes up blank after loading the game.

What I can see when I edit it is that it all looks okay, but I have no idea what the "order" column means. It seems random from what Ive checked on other teams and players. Does anyone have any tips editing player histories?

Ill knockup a screenshot tomorrow.

Im preparing a game to go a small club and have researched some info on the team and players and have found previous seasons games and goals which are not in the original database.

Im able to add a few things to the team, league history, beef up the rivalries and recruit a few people accurately but Im having a hard time editing last seasons info on the players history.

Im able to add the team and season but the games and goals comes up blank after loading the game.

What I can see when I edit it is that it all looks okay, but I have no idea what the "order" column means. It seems random from what Ive checked on other teams and players. Does anyone have any tips editing player histories?

Ill knockup a screenshot tomorrow.

The 'order' column is for players that moved clubs in the middle of a season (eg january transfer window). It is in order of the club they played for in that year, where 1 is the first club, and 2 is the second. If you leave the order at zero, the histories will be sorted by year only.