Best Tactic Ever - 3 seasons, 7 defeats

tonymac21

Reaction score
If you want a tactic that will score you plenty of goals and hardly concede, look no further.
I have been playing with Man City for just over 3 seasons and i am now France manager aswel.
In that 3 years i have won everything there is to win, numerous times. I am also on a 76 match unbeaten streak. I know i am Man City and signed some quality players but i have played 15, 16 & 17 year olds in important league games and european games.

Some Vital Stats:

3 in a row Premier League titles
2 in a row European Champions Cup
2 in a row FA cup
2 in a row Super Cup
2 League Cups
3 in a row Community Shield
1 Club World Championship
Manager of year 3 years in row
76 matches unbeaten and counting

Try it out it is awesome

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1671

Last edited:
It may have something to do with the fact you have an insane team!? LOL but well done

you have the best players in the world...

I have good players now yeah, signed aguero 2nd season and kaka and ronaldo 2 months ago in my 4th season. 1st season didnt sign world class players. And as i said i have been playing 15, 16, 17 year olds regularly.

still hes won a lot even if he has the best players.

did u use OI or change it much after advice from your back room staff

Yeah i just got my assistant to do the oppostion instructions. Also when your match starts, go to touchline strategies and click retain possesion and pass to feet

have u got it as a download or just to set it up on your screen pics

where do we download it? wanna give it a try! sounds good.

Any tactic is good with a big team and those players.
Try it with Burnley and see if you can win the Premier League in your first season,
than I will give you credit, until there is a complete joke to credit A tactic with success with these squad.

I am in a season with celtic, had a couple matches. drew with aberdeen and beat st johnstone 1 - 0 so i will try this tactic in my next match against Shaktar and will let you know how i get on

Could you show me your player instructions please? and do you use the same tactic for home and away im willing to try it out would just like that information first:) thanks

Has it been tested lower down the leagues? If yes then i give it a try if not then i guess ill have to miss out.

Yeah i use home and away, beat Real Madrid away 6 - 2 in Euro Champ Cup Semi Final.

And yeah i tested it first with Notts County, only lost 1 league games all season and drew 4. Only two teams tested with though.

Also just got the France job, only had 2 matches but i won my forst match 6 - 0 away from home against Poland

Thanks for the info what patch is the tactic made on also if i may ask:)

im not a fan of that patch i use 10.1 would it still be just as effective or havent you tried it?

ive just switched to this in my barca game. just started 2nd season. first game was a 3-0 away win over bilbao. stay tuned...

i have tried it in 10.1 and it is just as effective. When you first start the match though make sure to set ur touchline tactic to retain possesion and pass to feet. just pause ur game before it starts. 3 - 0 away from home, nice :)

yep. followed by 4-0 at home to malaga. i havent tried the shouts yet but i have let *** man do OI's. will ty shouts in next game. dam Ibra is out for 3 months. :-(

Last edited: