Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other(Specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
Hey guys! So i decided to make this thread because many people will find it useful!
So I'm basically gonna make a poll and you'll vote for the best tactic! I will update it when new and cool tactics come out!

If you want me to submit a new tactic to the poll, simply PM me or post the name of the tactic here! :D

Last edited:
the games been out about a week, a bit early to be making this dont you think?

Yeah maybe, but as i said I'll update it with new tactics.And many people can already make their choice for the current tactics available.

the games been out about a week, a bit early to be making this dont you think?

My thoughts exactly. Its not possible for a user to have tried enough tactics to make a call

My thoughts exactly. Its not possible for a user to have tried enough tactics to make a call
Hey man! Ur the mod of this section and i can't edit the polls. Would you mind(in some weeks maybe),when some cool tactics come out, adding them to the poll? :D

Or you could close this until a few more tactics come out then reopen it XD

Don't want to be a party pooper but last time around when a poll like this was up.
Something happened- or someone did something - which causes it to be closed fully.

Hopefully it won't be happening again now.
_

That being said, there's only like less 10ish tactics right now.
A bit too soon perhaps :D

The number of downloads and people rating it in the download section is good enough for me to decide if its a good enough tactic or not that I am choosing.

Hey man! Ur the mod of this section and i can't edit the polls. Would you mind(in some weeks maybe),when some cool tactics come out, adding them to the poll? :D

The poll cant be edited. Even if it could, it would provide nothing as that not how polls work. You cant give some of the nominees more time and lesser competition

Last edited:
just answer the question!!!!! goals galore works for brentford after a few good signings
cruise (loan from arsenal)
sanu (loan from arsenal)
frimpong (loan from arsenal)
andy van der meyde free

i always find its best to make your own tactics, first game first season wont the treble with liverpool, one defeat in the league, which was a 2-0 against stoke. i have never had any where near those kinda results with a downloaded tactic.

Don't want to be a party pooper but last time around when a poll like this was up.
Something happened- or someone did something - which causes it to be closed fully.

Hopefully it won't be happening again now.
_

That being said, there's only like less 10ish tactics right now.
A bit too soon perhaps :D
Yeah maybe ur rite, but your tactic is the best ATM :) As you see many people voted for it.
It's just to help the people choosing the right tactic :D

Far too early for this kind of thing.

I will close this poll then, and if someone wants to start one later on, please send me a pm first so that we can discuss it.

Topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.