Wich is your best tactic?

• Zero Sea Wonderland

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • Mr Hough Boots To ***** FM12

Votes: 20 10.4%
  • Koflok's Goals Galore 2012

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • XeNoN's 4-1-2-2-1 (Whole Season Unbeaten)

Votes: 26 13.5%
  • Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • JP Woody's Germany Style Tactics 2012

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Barcelona style in FM 2012

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Barcelona and Xavi passing! out NOW!!

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Might and Magic? by Raikan007

Votes: 40 20.7%

• Total voters

Bojinov

Reaction score
Please vote which tactic worked best for you, thank's to all :)

IMO best tactic is "my united 12.0.4 patch" - also was the first tactic here who uses the corner trick if Im not mistaken.

if you two actually see the results he has got with the tactic it should be! dont be other people's tactic haters....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/86347-my-man-utd-patch-12-0-4-a.html

202427d1320858787-my-man-utd-patch-12-0-4-english-premier-division-overview_-stages-2.png

thats pretty impressive!

The Best TacTic i Think in version 12.0.4 is Vodu Caos. None of above :)

Not being funny cant be that great hasent even made the list!!

This poll, was made by a relatively new member, so, I assume he hasn't had time to look at every tactic, and the tactics on the poll are purely based on his opinion, just because a tactic didn't make it onto the list, doesn't mean it's not better then any/all on there.

my tactic that i have created. found some new flaws in the game not just the corner tactic!

Yeah not bad but the impressive part is the 48 goals Vidic got just like the form he shows in real life!!

48 Vidic goals? ;o So he's got 1 goal per game?! Has he started to make Phil Jones type runs every match and ended up scoring?!!!!

JK I know it's the corner patch. That's not really the tactic itself scoring though is it? Because all of these tactics can get 48 goals from Vidic if we wanted to use the same corner trick.

I found that man u to be terrible for lower league teams, you two CB's get pulled all over the place.

This poll, was made by a relatively new member, so, I assume he hasn't had time to look at every tactic, and the tactics on the poll are purely based on his opinion, just because a tactic didn't make it onto the list, doesn't mean it's not better then any/all on there.

Why dosent the user expand the list to stop people whining about their faviroute tactic not being up?

you can probably win everything in 1 season with man utd and barca but lower league teams are the real challenge

i have found goals galore, might and magic and brobs flawless to be the best hands down, they all work as low down as blue square north +south although brobs has a little flaw in the midfield and attack not working together properly (but it still has better results than most tactics)