Best team (obviously besides your own!)

dave4787

Reaction score
Apologies if there already is a thread but i have not come across one..... Simple question, besides the obvious big teams (Barce, Real, City, United etc) and your own team, is there any computer managed team in your save that is just simply amazing?

In my current City save, i am in 2014 and Dortmund are immense! I know they're the German champions but i wouldn't class them in the same league as Barce, but my god, on my save they are simply instoppable. They have kept hold of Gotze, have Hazard, Yarmelenko, Tevez (amazing attack) but then they also have Subotic, Sakho and Van Stegen (think thats how you spell it, that young German keeper) at the back. For a computer managed team, the signings that have been made are by far the best i have ever seen since playing footie management sims (my first was Championship Manager 2!)

on my Chelsea save, they lost to Barca 3 - 0 in the first leg at home and then went to the Nou camp and beat barca 4 - 1. I then lost to them in the finals 1 - 0. Indeed a surprise. I thought I would of just brought Chelsea to their first Champion League win.

Napoli is rather impressive aswell. Played them in the Quarter Finals and I only won on away goals. 7-7 Agg.

On my games Tottenham usually become unstoppable and win the league nearly every year

I totally agree with Scully, Tottenham have bought the likes of Cavani and Hamsik in my game .

seville have won 2 champions league's in the last few seasons on mine! they'v got one **** of a team!