• Total War

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Galactic Civilizations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What's your favourite turn-based strategy game?

Heroes of Might and Magic, Civilization, Paradox's games (Europa Universalis, Victoria, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings etc), Total War series, Galactic Civilizations or something else I've missed!

Hard to go wrong with a bit of Civilization!

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 is pretty awesome too, I must get that going again!

Total War series for sure. Some great series on there but Rome Total War has to be my favourite game of all time and there are other great titles in there. Even the not as good titles (Empire) are still decent

Paradox, i love Civ as a whole but Civ 5 was really deep down the toilet. Though i heard there's expansion now that fixes some of the stuff.

Total War, by a considerable distance for me.

Sorry Chaz, but Paradox games are real-time strategy games ;) The AI have the opportunity to make decisions, even when you play :)

But for Turn-Based i'd definitely say Total War, with Rome and Medieval 2 being my favorites.

Sorry Chaz, but Paradox games are real-time strategy games ;) The AI have the opportunity to make decisions, even when you play :)

But for Turn-Based i'd definitely say Total War, with Rome and Medieval 2 being my favorites.

Yeah, only realised that after I made the poll! I looked up the various strategy game definitions, and all I got was X4.