dcjl

Reaction score
Manchester City's fan club, are completly against the takeover that has happened over the past year, and have decided to form thier own team named ''Main Road FC'' , they started in the coca cola league two, hoping to make their way into the premiership and completly domminate europe, the team consists of the best wonderkids from around the world hoping to be peaking by the team they hit the premiership.

will keep you upto date.

interesting idea, good luck. screenie of squad?

Interesting idea mate, don't usually follow storys but this seems different. ^^)

Gl mate.

Chhers Lads, will do screeny later when i load game up, not on it atm , bit busy :)

You're a Man City fan yet you can't spell your old stadium right?

Meh, the concept of the story looks interesting nonetheless.

You're a Man City fan yet you can't spell your old stadium right?

Meh, the concept of the story looks interesting nonetheless.

This.

its a simple mistake to make lads, :)

a bit of an easy "challenge" starting in league 2 with amazing players lol, should start at the lowest (download packs) then work your way up with a team of regens :D

playing on a netbook. speed of game would be unbelievably slow! :)

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

and lukaku is in the squad, dont you worry ;)

now that sounds pretty challenging neall think i'm gonna do that :)
oh and i'll be following this 8-|

Last edited:
team :) first year complete, won league fa cup,league cup,johnstone paint trophy, now in europa league, lost community shiled to chelsea, :))

Lol how could you not with that team, that is stupid. This is no story, it is just you posting your accomplishments.

your team is awesome you will win european trophys before you even make the EPL a bit to easy me thinks

defour, hamsik, boateng, akinfeev not wonderkids?

It not different to man city if u have them players u should start with free agents

While this story looks ok, you could have tweaked it. For example you could have built your team with average players from the respective league you are in. Could have made afew regens that have either the potential to be superstars or total pish. Also i do feel the satisfaction of climbing the league with a team that you built and then dominate the EPL would have more satisfaction than just beat teams confortably every week. Win every cup you enter. !!