u should have picked not the best of players. like why would hamsik, bojan and that leave there clubs to go to league 2.

This story is unrealistic in many ways,plus wait this is no story,its just you posting your accomplishements with a super team,anyone can do it with that Team,I know you are new so why dont you have a look at some of the toher sotry threads around

The initial idea behind this story - the revolt and formation of a new team was pretty cool and i definately would've been interested in that. Even if you had signed proper youngsters/wonderkids this would have been pretty cool (struggling to keep hold of them as the big clubs come sniffing). But most of the starting 11 wouldn't really constitute wonderkids. The fact that you won everything in your first season with a League 2 side (No offense but I don't think you're THAT good a manager) just proves that theres no real challenge here. As said before, it's just a list of your wins. Pretty pointless really. I was expecting to see Areola, Verratti, Ananidze, Kadlec, etc.

Challenge yourself, I don't see how even you can get joy out of this story.

I was born in Manchester and have been living down south for 30 years or so, so atfter spotting the spelling mistake i thought i'd let you know there is a REAL team in Manchester called Maine Road wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Road_FC

100px-Maine_rd_badge.png

The club was founded in 1955 by a group of Manchester City supporters under the name City Supporters Rusholme originally competing as a Sunday league team in the Rusholme Sunday League.

u should have picked not the best of players. like why would hamsik, bojan and that leave there clubs to go to league 2.
yeah i agree you should have went for less known players with lower attributes, e.g. yaya sanogo, belfodil, serge aurier, areola...

What i would have done is taken man city reserves/under 18's ( Not the good ones like bojinov and benjani) and maybe put some legends in there ( Dickov, Carlo Nash, Nicky Weaver, Danny Tiatto, Paulo Wanchope)

What i would have done is taken man city reserves/under 18's ( Not the good ones like bojinov and benjani) and maybe put some legends in there ( Dickov, Carlo Nash, Nicky Weaver, Danny Tiatto, Paulo Wanchope)

Carlo Nash is hardly a legend. :p

This looks like a good idea for a story though, maybe should have started with not such a rapey squad though. :)

i like the whole idea of manchester city youngsters, and legends, and wonderkids for around the world, i may just create a new database, and post on here if anyone is interested?

might jsut incude rolando bianchi cause he was immense as a target man dont care what you say :)

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

but, if i include playsers like wnachope they will obvs be average quality, still gonna rape the lower leagues :/

might jsut incude rolando bianchi cause he was immense as a target man dont care what you say :)

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

but, if i include playsers like wnachope they will obvs be average quality, still gonna rape the lower leagues :/
Bianchi was ****, hes not a man city reserve or youth, and hes in no way a legend.

Carlo Nash!!!! Played for all 3 of the teams i support!!! (I moved houses a bit when young)

Crawley Youth - Palace Promotion Winner 96/97.... and City - gotta be a legend for me....

Last edited:
done my legends databse , just going to test it, i have a feeling players will be slightly over rated, just going to test , mainly city legends, and a few well known staff from the past few years, and about 3/4 wonderkids including verratti and mats rits ,