Billy Sharp

Reaction score
Time to show some love for Doncaster Rovers' Billy Sharp who played and scored last night against Middlesbourgh just two days after his 2 day old son Louie Jacob Sharp died.

Billy led a minutes applause at the start of the game in memory of his son. After he scored he revealed an under-shirt with a tribute to Louie.

This just puts things in perspective and shows people like Carlos Tevez up for what he is. Tevez won't play because he can't be arsed but Sharp plays in such a short space of time after such a tragedy.

RIP Louie Jacob Sharp :wub:

445923-37.jpg

Carlos Tevez, take some notes on this guy absolute hero

One of my favourite players, i felt he deserved his chance in the top flight a long time ago, and in light of this story, certainly deserves it alot more than certain players.

Gz to the ref, Mr. Deadman, for using common sense and not booking him for his 'celebration'.

Legend. Always admired him and for him to just get up and play again so quickly after what happened shows the true strength in character that he has.

Great striker, great person, great lad.

This man can provide a fitting example for how young footballers should strive to be like, remain professional and unselfish. Unfortunatly, they seem to have too much of an easy time of it (cough cough) Carlos Tevez (cough cough).

hats off to billy, a wonderful player who deserves a lot of respect for what he done, coming from a middlesbrough fan i didnt want us to concede a goal, but if any player was gonna scoe im so happy it was sharp, a great guy and a great tribute

He's a consistent goalscorer, and I'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up by someone like Bolton or Wigan to be honest. But he is just a true model pro, his attitude is phenomenal. He really should be a skipper with this attitude, to be honest!

Scunthorpe LEGEND. Top professional in terrible circumstances.