xfreix

Reaction score
Had a great time with Liverpool and a fan of Liverpool. Four seasons already, decided to do a new and challenging story. Thank you people who had supported my Liverpool story and i hope you guys can support my Birmingham City story. Really appreciate it!

It's Birmingham City FC
birminghamfc.jpg

The board was sad to announce that Alex McLeish have decided to leave the club. It was said that he had lost interest to football and wants to spend more time with his family.

McLeish: I know all these came to abruptly but I had to leave, I want to spend more time with my family. I apologised to all the fans, the board as well as the players who showed their utmost support to me.

Not wasting anytime in search of a new manager to take over, they came to this Rookie King Manager at an age of only 30yrs old who had slight success for small clubs during his reign. After much negotiation to him, Birmingham FC is very please to annouce their new manager, Simon Loh

Loh: Such opportunity does not come often. It's like a dream come true for me as I have not manage clubs like Birmingham FC which is considered a big club to me. I have accepted the offer and it's time for a change. Time for Blues Supremacy. Many will think that I am overconfident but results will show. I have been to the St Andrew Stadium, I am very impressed with the facilities available and the Stadium.

birminghamstadiumfootballclub.jpg

I: This is so far the squad players, i will definitely be looking at the players carefully so as to understand them. Will be looking forward to work with them. Without a doubt, i will be removing every piece of deadwood. Improving the squad quality and depth will be my main priority.
010412691370500.jpg

Reporters managed to get Damien Johnson for a short interview.

Reporters: What is ahead of Birmingham now that McLeish had left. Do you think that Birmingham can avoid relegation?

damienjohnson-1.jpg

Burnley are a relegation rival if you like and want to stay up this season just like we do.
If we don't expect more out of ourselves then we are going to struggle throughout the season.
Though Alex McLeish had left, I believe Simon Loh have what it takes to lead us to the top.
We got to have trust in him so that he can have trust in us. Like what he said,
It's Time for Blues Supremacy

Goals for this season

• To attain mid position in the league
  • To believe that we can score, we can defend as well
  • League Cup Semi Final
  • FA Cup Semi Final

More updates will be coming soon! Hopefully in 8hours time or so, if not on Monday =/

Last edited:
Good luck, I followed your Liverpool story and I'll be following this. ^^)

good luck though i doubt you will reach the F.A cup semi final lol

Good Luck supporting you 100% loved your Liverpool story.

Nice layout you got going there mate, this should be good.

loved ur liverpool story so will be following although u are being a bit ambitious lol
good luck

Yup, i think it's kind of ambitious but i really do hope that i could seal for 7th spot in first season lol. It would be challenging that way :p I didnt know there were that many people who supported my Liverpool story, but hey thanks for supporting me! I am putting more effort in this story to make it more interesting and more appealing, so hope you guys would like it ^^)

With a mid table expectations, the boardroom is willing to give a sum of [FONT=&quot]€ [/FONT]8.75million

Lohhas made his move by capturing the likes of Soldado, Nainggolan, Lung Jr, Lucius Theo, Ebi Smolarek and Otamendi. They should fit in nicely to the squad system. They are expected to arrive St Andrew in mid July and will be featured in the upcoming friendly matches.

Loh: I had to sell some players as they were not in my first team plans. I hope that they could find a club with more first team opportunities so that they can develop well as a player. I wish them all the best.

Soldado

soldado.jpg

Lung Jr
lungjr.jpg

Nainggolan
nainggolan.jpg

Otamendi
otamendi.jpg

Lucius Theo(Too ugly, didnt want to put his photo :x)

and Ebi Smolarek.
ebismolarek.jpg

Thoughts: I am pleased with the signings that i had made so far. Soldado will probably be the key player to focus on, he will be contributing goals to the team and helping Birmingham to win as much games as possible.

Friendly matches ahead
The coming matches will be crucial for fostering team spirit and togetherness among the squad. Loh belives that the team spirit and togetherness proved the difference in gaining the promotion last season. "At the moment, we are working on 100% fitness but the coming games will give us insight into the organization of the team."

Last edited:
Some nice business there mate. I'll be following as usual :)

More Blues stories!! :D

I'll follow of course!

Thanks for the support! I will do my best as a Birmingham's Manager and will try to update regularly :)

Loh has snapped up Marco Verratti
Loh: At only 16, he is showing unordinary talent. He will be a star a few years down the road

marco_verratti.jpg

Friendly Matches Results

Birmingham vs Reserves: 1-1Kevin Phillips
Port Vale vs Birmingham: 1-4Nainggolan, Soldado(3)
Northampton vs Birmingham: 0-3Nainggolan, Ferguson, McFadden
Gillingham vsBirmingham: 0-4Ferguson(3), Larsson
Sheff Utd vs Birmingham: 2-1Soldado
Birmingham vs GH Academy: 1-0Soldado
Pescara vs Birmingham: 1-1Soldado

Loh was pleased after strings of friendly matches and once again stressed that it's fitness level, not results that are the most important thing. Having seen his side losing to Sheff Utd, he told bcfc.com, "Yes of course we would have preferred better results because winning games does help to breed confidence. But pre-season is all about fitness" Loh also mentioned that, "We have achieved our aim in that respect because the lads have trained extrememly hard and gained valuable experience in the pitch. We have tried different system and switch things around that might have disrupt the balance of the side. But everyone have work very hard and we are looking forward to the start of the season."

The following two months would be a tough test for us. In the next two months, we will be facing the big four. (Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool) But we will be playing our very best and hopefully pick up points against them. Benitez(Chucho) and McFadden will be back in about 2 weeks time, definitely a morale booster in the dressing room. Ferguson and Damien Johnson are my Captain and Vice Captain respectively. Im sure they will do a good job leading the club to success.

Injury update list
Benitez - 13days
Scott Dann - 13days
McFadden - 4-7days
Ridgewell - 3-6 weeks
Larsson - 12days

Transfer In's and Out's
transfers.jpg

Game Status
gamestatus.jpg

Here comes the real challenge!!~ XD

Last edited:
imo, i feel that the left and right backs in the squad sucks and so i replaced them lol. anyway, excellent signings there. i think you can easily make it into top half with such a strong attack :)

Yup i know that very well lols. I set them as fullback defend lol, rarely run from deep. Planning to find L and RB on the january transfer. I have another three exciting signings agreed contract and are coming in January, then my midfield problems are generally solved. (1 AMC, 1DM/CM, 1CB) Mean left with LB and RB to improve on haha. But my first two months are going to be tough, facing Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal.. that sucks =/

rb = tom hogli
lb = fausto pinto
total = OWN (6)

i think facing the strong teams in one shot would be good in a long run, cos you wont be facing them any sooner as you'll be playing the weaker clubs. good luck

Thanks cmh ^^) Yeah i thought so too, it's better to face them and if I can pick up points it would be even better. For the lb and rb i will take a look later. ****** attachment need to OT.

OT sucks more than the fixtures, mate. thankfully im having nothing of it lol.

good luck mate i will be following

Yeah it really sucks, i rather play fm and face all the tough challenges then having OT.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Liverpool: 0-3
In short, we were pathetic. Playing at a low level which allows Liverpool to take advantage of. Ferguson got sent off in the 40th mintues which adds on the the disappointment. Now the next game i have to play without Ferguson as well as Lee Bowyer. Loh admitted that he was massively disappointed with the way the team played. "Certainly, i was embarrassed by the result. We gave away possession far too cheaply."

(EPL)
Birmingham vs Sunderland: 3-0 Soldado, Otamendi, McFadden
Brilliant performance by the lads! Loh admitted that his side got a little bit of luck as Sunderland was playing better than us. We deserved our win as we play hard and treasured our opportunities.The win over Sunderland was a tonic for us. It is important to win early as it eases the pressure and you feel a sense of relief.

bluenews.jpg

leebowyerback.jpg

Lee Bowyer back from suspension, he is likely to be feature againnst Chelsea this Sat.
Ferguson will be back too after serving one match ban.

(EPL) Chelsea vs Birmingham: 3-0

It is not easy to play against Chelsea, they look incredibly strong. 2-0 at half time i thought we going to have chance to level. But in the end things didnt go the way we wanted. We were being dominated by Chelsea and struggle to defend against Chelsea. We will be looking to win the next match in the league cup against Southend to boost our confidence.

(Leauge Cup) Birmingham vs Southend: 2-1 Soldado, Otamendi
It was a okay performance by us, Soldado and Otamendi have been immerse for BCFC. Im glad that i have acquired them.

(EPL) Blackburn vs Birmingham: 2-0
Players were tired lacking of quality depth which cost us to gave us late goals. I was gutted, we could have came up with a point.

League Table
leaguetable.jpg

Thoughts: Was really hard on my teammates and myself. Chelsea, Liverpool, Sunderland and Blackburn and i only manage to win Sunderland. Could have get a draw against Blackburn. We will do better next month. Our performance show that our team spirit is alive and kicking. We can do it lads :)

Last edited: