Birmingham City: Keeping right on- A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
Breaking news here from St. Andrews, 4 hours after Alex McLeish's shock resignation Birmingham City have announced his successor: Local boy Josh Gregg, He stated 'This opportunity is a dream come true, A chance I have wished all my life that would come across' Gregg has been a season ticket holder here for the past 5 years.

First update soon

Hope you would be able to get 7th spot or better by breaking my record =P Good luck! Im sure you enjoy playing BCFC especially when you are a fan of BCFC =)

Well of course :)

I'll do pre-season in minute

good luck hope your players arnt as bad as you are in the fm athletic thing :p

Another BCFC story ... hope you can out do some of the others mate, any news on transfers, budgets etc...

There is a difference with this timmsy I am the only actual Lues supporter to do one ;)

And that is a challenge Ronaseal :p

Birmingham 1-1 Wigan: Jerome
A decent performance a few promising patches of the game, On another day either team could have won it it was one of those games!

looking forward to see how well you doing when you next post the table.

Gregg has today confirmed 3 signings:
Sol Campbell for free, Marc Muniesa for 90k and Morgan Schneiderlin for a deal worth around 5 million pounds.

Gregg indicated that these signings will definitely have a role in his aspirations!

Good luck bcfc, hope you achieve a top 7 spot with peace, grattitude and love(K)

Ok Lewis... Thanks anyway:)

5 million on schndierlin????/ christ hope he justifies that, anyway good luck im following

It's as low as they would go and I needed him for a young creative midfielder!

Status
Not open for further replies.