DonMarmalade

Reaction score
I have a query about them. Why, considering all the trouble with Carson Yeung, are they classified as rich ?. Proving really difficult for me to cherry pick a few players from their squad because of this. (Also if anyone could give me any tips on how to drive down a club's asking price, It'd be appreciated). Cheers.

Hi, I Have just finished a season with Birmingham and is a life long fan. The players Nathen Redmond and Jorden Mutch aswell and Jack Butland should be kept as they are massive prospects and Mutch and Remond can cut it in the Championship. Chris Burke, Jean Beasejour, Ridgewell, Davies, Caldwell, Carr all should be kept but i cannot get Nikola Zigic or Marlon King To Perform even after they recover from injury. I managed only to have to make very few signings permenently and got loans. I got on loan:- John Fleck- Brilliant AM and can also play in ST With training and he scores some real good goals and has a good persistant performance. (Rangers) I Also signed Yaya Sanogo on loan and he scored 18 league goals in 30 appearences. And the final signing i made was Alvero Fenandez(SP Player from Seattle) who is a good player who can play all areas in midfield. That Team Got me up to the prem.