Blackburn heading up and up.. I hope

cfc12345

Reaction score
have decided to start a new story because of the problem i had with my jose mourinho story :( and i will be managing blackburn thanks to vhelp from anu for helping me pick which team to be :)

picture.php

Sam Allardyce retires.

3866461235-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-blackburn-rovers-city.jpg

The now Former blackburn manager declared he has retired from football managment because he no longer has any interest in it and wants to live the rest of his days abroad with his family. Many managers have been linked with the vacant job and there has yet been any clues on who is going to land the job at Ewood Park.

Kenny dalglish returns.

brfc_big3.gif

Former Blackburn manager Kenny Dalglish has returned to the club after 15 years. The scotish manager managed to win the premier league in his time at Blackburn rovers in 1995 and many Blackburn fans are reported to be delighted he has returned to the club.

Kenny Dalglish: " I enjoyed my time here at Blackburn what semms years ago now and I managed to win the premier league and hopefully i enjoy my second stay at the club and can be as successful as possible."

Dalglish hunts Djalo

25204Yannick%20Djalo.jpg

Kenny Dalglish has only been back at blackburn for a few days and he has already revealed his first transfer target. Djalo is currently on the transfer list and is availible for around £800,000. Dalglish feels this price for the portugeese striker is a bargain and is hopefully he can sign Djalo up.

Good luck, I am also pleased that Big Sam has gone :p.

One in one out

Blackburn manager Kenny Dalglish has managed to capture his transfer target Yannick Djalo for only £800,000 and has sold El-Hadji Diouf to manchester city for around £2 million. Dalglish reportedly said he sold Diouf because he is an arrogant horrible man who Kenny does not want at the club. Kenny also had this to say about new signing djalo.

" Yannick is a very talented young striker and i am pleased to bring him to blackburn rovers as such a bargain price. I believe he can have a great time at Blackburn rovers and score many goals."

djalo%5B1%5D.jpg

Blackburn are great to manage, i'm in the 5th season challenging for the title!

I wouldn't recommend you get rid of Samba or N'Zonzi, they are amazing. I would however, recommend you take a look at Carlos Kameni, Lukaku and James Rodriguez, they became great for me. Try make big money of Kalinic and Gamst Pedersen if you can!

Well, its your story, good luck and i'll pop in and see because Blackburn are great fun. :)

Blackburn are great to manage, i'm in the 5th season challenging for the title!

I wouldn't recommend you get rid of Samba or N'Zonzi, they are amazing. I would however, recommend you take a look at Carlos Kameni, Lukaku and James Rodriguez, they became great for me. Try make big money of Kalinic and Gamst Pedersen if you can!

Well, its your story, good luck and i'll pop in and see because Blackburn are great fun. :)

cheers mate and samba and nzonzi are not going anywhere :D gunna take a look at kameni and rodriguez but if i sign them it may have to be in january as i am in september on the game now but better late then never but may have to wait about a season for lukaku as he is pretty expensive lol thanks for the advice :)

Last edited:
Diarra arrives at Ewood Park

u1_diarra_n.jpg

Kenny dalglish has made his second signing of the summer bringing in central midfielder Mahamadou Diarra from Real Madrid for £ 5.5 million. The midfielder from Mali was transfer listed by the spanish giants and Kenny Dalglish said he just had to snap up a player who is very talented.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Roberts and Olsson say goodbye to Ewood Park

429x.jpg

Kenny dalglish has sold both Jason Roberts and Martin Olsson to bring in more money to spend on more transfers. The players were not in the scotsmens plans so he decided its better to sell the pair of them. Roberts has made his way to White hart lane for about £1.1 million and Olsson has gone abroad to Atletico Madrid for £3.4 million.

Best of luck with this mate! :)

Best of luck with this mate! :)

thanks chris :)

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Kenny splashes more cash

6a01156fb5bd0d970c01157166487e970b-800wi

Kenny Dalglish has spent £2.6 million to sign youngster Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton Athletic. The teenager is being tipped as a hot prospect for the future and Dalglish is confident Jonjo can have a great career at Blackburn. Kenny also revealed that Jonjo Shelvey will be his final signing of the summer transfer window.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:48 PM ----------

August 2009

Blackburn 1-1 liverpool: goal scorers- Gamst Pedersen, Gerrard

mortengamstpedersen_1612709.jpg

A great start for Kenny Dalglish getting a draw against the club he used to play for. what makes the draw a great result is Liverpool are one of the most talented teams in the league and Blackbun fought hard to get the result.

Blackburn 1-1 wigan: goal scorers- Hoilett, Koumas

David-Hoilett-Blackburn-Rovers-Pre-Season-PA_2355002.jpg

Blackburn just about managed a draw against Wigan in an awful performance which could of easily cost them all three points. wigan dominated most of the game but a David Hoilett goal against the run of play made sure they only left with a point.

Arsenal 3-0 Blackburn: goal scorers- Walcott, Bendtner, Denilson

Walcott2410ES1U_468x332.jpg

Dalglishes side just didnt stand a chance against a in form Arsenal at the emirates. Blackburn hardly touched the ball the whole 90 minutes and it could of easily been more then three goals to Arsenal.

carling cup: Blackburn 3-0 Norwich: goal scorers- Diarra, Djalo, Samba

dj.jpg

Both Djalo and Diarra netted their first goals in a Blackburn shirt as they helped the side crusie through to the next round of the carling cup. Norwich just didnt look up for it and it ended up letting Blackburn take an easy win.

Burnley 2-3 Blackburn: goal scorers- Pedersen, Di Santo2, nugent, Mears

di-santo-blackburn_1505509c.jpg

Blackburn got their first premier league win of the season in this epic match against Burnley. you just didnt know what way it was going to go but then a late goal from Franco Di Santo made sure blackburn had all three points.

Kennys thoughts on the month: " We could of performed better in some games but i am still pretty pleased with some results and i am very happy with some of the players performances."

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Blackburn transfer rumours

Transfer-Centre-800_2352698.jpg

The summer transfer window hasnt been closed long and already Blackburn are being linked with new players who they will approach in january. Some Blackburn players have also been linked with a move away from Ewood Park.

Ins

James Rodriguez ( a special thanks to kylo for letting me know about this player)

James-Rodriguez.jpg

James was very close to securing a deal to join Blackburn in the summer but the deal fell through because Blackburn did not have enough funds to seal the deal. James is highly expected to complete his move to Ewood Park in the january window.

Di santo

EMP-6551512.jpg

The argentinian striker is currently at Blackburn but only on loan and Kenny Dalglish is a big fan of the youngster. Dalglish is hopefull he will be able to bring the striker in on a permenent deal and help Blackburn in their quest to become a great team.

outs

Nikola Kalinic

1178992264-03122009163201.jpg

This one may suprise some people but Kalinic is being linked with a move away from Ewood park. Dalglish has denied the croatian will be leaving Ewood park but there have still been rumours about him moving abroad for a possible £8 million.

Last edited:
September

Man utd 2-1 Blackburn- Berbatov, Rooney,Hoilett

article-0-07B5CA76000005DC-119_468x313.jpg

Blackburn faced a tough challenge away against Man utd and ended up losing to the better side. Man utd dominated the game and allways looked like winning. Hoillets goal for Blackburn rovers didnt change much of the game.

Blackburn 1-0 chelsea- Pedersen

morten-gamst-peder_1399815c.jpg

This will most likely go down as one of Blackburns biggest wins of the season against giants Chelsea. Blackburn played much better then last weekend against Man utd and in the end deserved this massive victory.

carling cup Arsenal 2-0 Blackburn- Walcott, Diaby

5ec141c5e7c8174a38c9b72a3c42e8f0.jpg

Blackburn are out of the carling cup after being over powered by a good Arsenal side. It was all too easy for the gunners who are now in the fourth round of the carling cup.

Birmingham 1-2 Blackburn- Di Santo2, Mandzukic

Franco+Di+Santo.jpeg

An impressive performance from striker Franco Di Santo made sure Blackburn were having all three points. Birmingham couldnt handle the Argentinian and he made them pay.

Nice stuff mate. :)

Keep up the great work!

(Updated mine too. ;))

Nice layout :)
your doing great so far ;)
imo you should keep Kalinic though

thanks guys i appreciate the comments :)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

October 2009

Blackburn 2-0 West ham- Di Santo, Hoilett

article-1189548-05F6F1CF000005DC-909_468x269.jpg

Dalglishes side have started the month perfectly with an impressive 2-0 win over west ham. Blackburn controlled the game and goals from Di Santo and David Hoilett gave them a deserved victory.

Hull 3-1 Blackburn- Hoilett, Ghilas, Zaki, Fagan

Craig-Fagan-001.jpg

Blackburn looked a totally different side from the one that swept past West Ham. Rovers were expected to put on a much better performance and were the favourites coming into this game but Hull showed you can never rull out the underdogs.

Blackburn 1-1 Wolves- Kalinic, Ebanks-Blake

Nikola+Kalinic.jpeg

Blackburn can consider themselves very unlucky not to take all three points from this game. the were the better side and you could say even deserved to be more then just 1 goal up. It looked like they was taking the points until a 88th minute Ebanks-Blake goal stole Wolves a point.

Dalglish loving life back at Ewood Park

Kenny-Dalglish-001.jpg

Blackburn manager Kenny Dalglish has revealed how great he feels back at Ewood Park. the scotsman previously managed the club and took them to premier league glory back in 1995 and he said he wants to take them to new heights in his second spell back at the club. It will be alot tougher second time round with Money being the main focus of football now days But Dalglish is confident he can be successful.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:31 PM ----------

Reid leaving on a free

0,,10303~3752324,00.jpg

Blackburn Rovers midfielder Steven Reid will be leaving on a free at the end of the season after rejecting a new contract at Ewood Park. He will be joining French side AJ Auxerre. Reid rejected a new contract offer from Blackburn because he isnt happy under new boss Dalglish and doesnt feel at home at the club. This could mean James Rodriguez could finally be brought in to replace the Irish midfielder.