Blue screen of DEATH :(

adman278

Reaction score
i have just got the blue screen of death sadly :( and i dont know much about it :( but is my computer going to die. and what can i do to save it ? lately i have noticed my computer has been a bit odd sometimes it will freeze completly forcing me to just press the on/off switch and its done that a few times what can i do ? :(

yes i was. :p could this affect it ? :p

Quite possibly. I play Halo on my schools computers and it can occasionally blue screen, usually it does it when I have a lot of things running.

ahh okay thats something i could look into :) what would you reccomend i do :)

Make sure you don't have many applications running and that the computer isn't OC'ed. I OC'ed my computer to a ridiculous extent once and would get the BSOD playing COD1...

thanks to both of you :) i will try this out. :) thank you :D

monitor your temperatures when idle and when playing games and then come back here and post them. Use this program :)

Your CPU might become unstable due to heat and ****... Sometimes when i try to overclock my computer a bit more than it already is, I can get a bluescreen because of the CPU becoming unstable. Maybe try to put a new layer of thermalpaste on your CPU.