Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi guys/girls

I'm wanting a team in the blue square premier that have good funds, minimal to no debts just to get me back into football manager as previously i've been championship teams and it gets boring after 5 seasons, i'm wanting more of a challenge really but with some cash to work with, if any of you guys could suggest some teams i'll be grateful :)

Thanks!

Reaction score
Be Wrexham. good team pushing for promotion. but if you want a challenge be AFC Telford. There media prediction is 19th but i'm them at the moment and i've got them up to 4th. I play a 4-5-1 and all i had to buy was a DMC!

Reaction score
You could also try York. They're not the best, but they have good odds to push for promotion...

Reaction score
Cambridge Utd,Fleetwood,Luton,Kidderminster or long shot Tamworth?

Reaction score
Stockport, good players, good fanbase, board give you what you want, 250k transfer budget and 25k p/w wage budget (better than most league two teams)

Reaction score
I highly recommend Grimsby Town, although they do have money troubles, you have an amazing wage budget available to spend up to 14k I think, so you can get a lot of good players to turn them into a top BSP team. I got promoted to League Two in the first season, leaders by quite a few points, although because of money troubles your wage budget decreases, if you let a few people go at the end of the season you can still get around 5-7k to spend on wages for the next season.