Blyth Town FC Under 16's

Reaction score
Hey People

As you may of known that Me and Rollsie are trailing at Blyth Town Under 16's for this season and i thought that people may be intrested in how we do. Iam planning to do a weekly update after each game. This is if only if we get onto the team which seems to have ALOT of interest.

We have just finished out 3rd trail session and next week we find out if we have made it. With the numbers of people who want to join there has been a rumour going around Blyth Town's Management that 2 teams could be created.

Wish us Luck !!!

A real life story ?

Good luck Mike !!!

Today's the day
Well tonight is the last trial session for the team and i cant WAIT !!

I have a bad feeling that evan more people might turn up which may ruin my chances, well wish me luck for tonight !!

Today's the day
Well tonight is the last trial session for the team and i cant WAIT !!

I have a bad feeling that evan more people might turn up which may ruin my chances, well wish me luck for tonight !!

Good luck, Hope you guys get in there, I have a few links with Blyth Spartans, so I am rooting for you :D

Mate good luck, hopefully you make it. Will keep an eye out for your appearance in the next installment of FM

Cheers everybody, just came back from the supposibly last trail session, but its not.

The manager didnt turn up so we only had a coach, who isnt evan linked with Blyth Town.

So next tuesday, if no england game will be another session. I wasnt to happy to hear this as i had been waiting all week for tonight. What a waste of energy.

Thanks again

Just to update you's. Just one long football game happened but the luck of me got myself with the downers. Rollsie isnt really bothering atm so its just really me now. Like i care !! Still dont evan have a manager but that should be sorted soon. :p

We now have Managment

Yes, after a while searching we have officially got a manager and assistant in Billy Winstanley and Paul (unknown).

Billy Winstanley's son is a good friend of mine and is also trying to get into Blyth Town. Paul is the Step father of another Blyth Town trialist.

This propably means them 2 are on automaticlaly which i dont mind.

This afternoon at 2pm Billy want us to meet at a local field to see who's good and are just scraps.

Problem: Its like 30mph winds outside so i cant do as good as i usually do so fingers crossed it effect everybody else.

blythtownfcunder18s-thumb-171374.jpg
Blyth Town FC !!!

Best of luck mate. :)

Hope the trial goes great for you.

Cheers Lads

Just came back from the windiest game of footy EVER ! Play quite well and have found out that there will be 2 teams with so many people turning up.

With only 26 ppl trialing, that means if i play well, i will be playing for a team next season so CMON !!!

BUT there was no sign of Rollsie. I hope that he isnt pulling out !! But our friend, who called on me earlier didnt turn up either. So it looks like iam the last surviver !!

Good luck,never seen a real-life story on this site before