LILCON2K10

Reaction score
Hey,
So i was in search of a goal keeper on my manchester united save patch 11.3 so i asked my board to sign hugo lloris and they accepted so they signed him for me!!! But they well over paid, they paid 46.5M.

Im not to sure what they are paying him in wages yet as he is coming in the january transfer and im at the end of october.
So i will edit this thread and tell you what wage he is on when he is officially a Manchester United player.

I told Mike Ashely to buy me Karim Benzema twice, he rejected both times and now I can't even ask him! XD

who negotiates your tranfers and player contracts, always thought that was job of you the manager

unless your a Real Madrid

Just look for players that arnt un-realistic and then in the top right of the make an offer screen it will say interact with board then you have to convince them.

I asked the Manchester United board loads of times to get me a player and then i asked for hugo lloris and they accepted but 46.5M is way too much lol. I also tried to get benzema but apparently he was an "Unrealistic target" lol

who negotiates your tranfers and player contracts, always thought that was job of you the manager

unless your a Real Madrid

Your asking the board to sign the player so they are going to offer the player a contract arnt they.

At derby, I was trying to sign Marcus Tudgay for ages. Eventually I asked my board and got him for half the price I was offering :O It could obviously work both ways.

Last edited:
I once convinced the Manchester City board to buy Fabregas.
They paid 93 million pounds for him and spent all my budget for that season.

At derby, I was trying to sign Marcus Tudgay for ages. Eventually I asked my board and got him for half the price I was offering :O I could obviously work both ways.

Yeah, but aslong as hugo lloris is a good player for me then i dont mind him costing that much

I once convinced the Manchester City board to buy Fabregas.
They paid 93 million pounds for him and spent all my budget for that season.

Yeah they really overpay dont they lol but city have the money so why not lol

my 2015 Liverpool save After winning everything, I finally managed to convince the board to give the funds to sign Messi......but he didnt sign..........wasnt happy lol

i never use that option...

they don't negotiate anything lol. they just accept every demand.. so be prepared to have lloris on 180 grand a week with a highest earner clause.

Whenever it rarely works for me, the board always gives the player a **** poor contract and he rejects it. I think i've done it once successfully.

i was with newcastle and they brought guzman for 8.5 mill even though id had a 15 mill bid rejected

I got suarez for tottenham in my first save, they payed £20million for him and he was on something like £40,000 a week so that was rather goo

I got suarez for tottenham in my first save, they payed £20million for him and he was on something like £40,000 a week so that was rather goo

Yeah looks like you got a very good deal