Ec

Reaction score
How long does a board takeover take?

Im Staines Town (BSS) and so far it has taken 2 months and still on going!

I havnet been able to sign any players as a result and Supporters Trust seem to be taking over!

Has anybody been a club where the Supporters Trust takes over? How much money can i expect to have for transfers?

Its SO annoying

lol

If it is a fan trust your in trouble mate as you wont get much at all to sign players,you better pray its falls through

LOL!

Looks like its not falling through, the last talks went 'very well' :S

Nevermind :L

Thnks for your answer

LOL!

Looks like its not falling through, the last talks went 'very well' :S

Nevermind :L

Thnks for your answer

Even then it can often fail at the "eleventh hour". But it might not be too bad. Cant imagine Staines Town had a lot of money to spend anyway

At the start of the game they had nothing - cash wise

But ive seen a few posts saying Supporters Trust is the worst board to have lol Hopefully it falls through and some Russian billionaires make an offer ;)

Ah well guess a Supporters Trust board will make it more of a challenge, although im in a relagation battle as it is - its **** how you cant sign anyone while they decide the future of the board. Surely in real life a deal would be done within about 3 weeks?! So far in my game its took just over 3 months and still no deal has been made :(

lol

Last edited:
Thats a bummer.

lol

Lol, your telling me!

So frustrating!

Fingers crossed, im just 7 points above relegation zone and im in mid January, hopefully the board will be decided end of month (K)