UKMACKIE

Reaction score
I want to ask my boardroom to upgrade my youth facilities but when I go to the Boardroom page and go to click Interact with Boardroom it is grey'd out. It says that the boardroom won't deal with any requests until the season expectations have been agreed but I done that at the start of the season obviously and were nearing November now. Anyone experienced the same problems?

What might be happening is that your going to recieve some new expectations due to how well your doing in the league, EG, you clicked european competition and your challenging for the title they will then ask if you want to change expectations. That could be a possibilty.

Yea its happened to me the last two season my expectations get changed as I've challenge and won the league in last two seasons but they're only expecting Euro Cup qualification even though my Tottenham squad is far superior to any squad in the league last season I completed the season undefeated still no idea why they want me to only challenge for 5th place. I'll see what happens in January