Resource icon

BOBOT 4-2-4 BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL------------NEW VERSION V2 2020-11-14

? ? Thank you @Glozier !!!! Good defensive consistency !! Do you have quick central defenses?
My defence has got so much better with this formation! And yeah my defence are actually the quickest unit on the team. My CBs have 16 and 14 pace (2nd best and 4th best on the team), my sub CBs have 15 and 14 pace. Very quick!

I don't usually post on these tactic threads, if ever, but I felt compelled to on this one. Absolutely fantastic tactic. I've been playing with Ipswich in League 1 this season and I've been sitting around 7th - 9th, but my results have been inconsistent as you can see, and I've been conceding loads of goals with not a lot of defensive stability. I've tried loads of tactics in this forum with little success.

This tactic completely revolutionised my season. I implemented it on 2nd April 2021 vs Bristol Rovers, who were 1st in the league and well ahead (they went on to win the league as champions). From there on, once I trained defensive positioning and players in their roles, this tactic just went wild with straight wins to close the season and a 2nd place promotion finish.

Absolutely fantastic, @BOBOT! Thanks so much for the tactic, highly recommended!

4409d33c93c392d9f897e86311c0020a.png
did you train defensive positioning in general or individual?

did you train defensive positioning in general or individual?
Both, I set them as soon as I implemented the tactic and then take both off as soon as they've reached full familiarity with the tactic bro!

Does this tactic need testing again? Doesn't seem to be on the tactic testing league now, would like to know how it does

Does this tactic need testing again? Doesn't seem to be on the tactic testing league now, would like to know how it does

I do believe it's in the list to be tested again since the Match Engine update

Second season with Wolfsburg and my first match with the 4-2-4! Against a ****** team, but still...

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2020-12-02 kl. 15.37.58.png
    Skjermbilde 2020-12-02 kl. 15.37.58.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 648
i'm in my second season with coruna insecond spanish division get promoted with no loss now i'm first and still no loss best attack for the moment

Hi,
Tactic works great...champion with Hertha in the 1 season.
What do you mean with no OLS are used??

Thx

This tactic is very offensive, so it is very important to have central defenses faster !!!
And when the team is used to it, it gets better!
Have you tried maybe lowering def line just a thought

Testing it with Bolton ( back to back promotion to Championship) but still have very very poor squad, as my board is not giving me money to buy new player
after 4 match in Championship (beating Swansea Away, Luton Away, Sheff WED Home, blackburn away) leading the table with 12 out of 12 pts

Very good tactic

very good tactic!!first season in france with a weak team..cup final and top four on the league!!
the best!!

Great start with Sporting Portugal. Only loss was because of a very early red card.
Sporting (POR)_ Wedstrijden.png

Playing with York with this tactic.
Started in the national North and in 3rd season now an playing in league 2 now.
played 3 matches of the season and won them.

great scoring in front but at the back sometimes leaky but great tactic otherwise I would not been in the league 2 in 3rd season.