Bony or Munir

• Thread starter Thread starter ChazzyG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

ChazzyG

Reaction score
So basically im Swansea and I have offers coming in for Bony (14 mil) to be precise, I can get Munir for round about the 10 mil mark, so who in your opinion is the all round better player? without boring you with my tactics and stuff I do favour using wingers so that probably gives Bony the slight edge but does anyone have any success stories with either??? thanks for any help/advice

I have Munir in my united team as my inside forward on the right wing he's insanely good

Munir's potential changes with each game - so scout him to see how good he can become. In my save he has low potential but still a very good player.

He looks to be very versatile and can be used in a few positions which might be of use to you.

If you are looking for other strikers consider Fierro who is usually great and cheap, also Luka Jovic and Ezekiel Ponce (not sure on first name spelling).

I bought Munir at first for backup to Sturridge but he didn't really perform as a lone striker. Ended up trying him at the wing and he's been amazing. And now three seasons in, he can play anywhere in the attacking area and still delivers though I prefer him as a winger, inside forward.

Back