sennheiser

Reaction score
I used 2 different teams(Besiktas and Tottenham)

Tottenham 2010/2011, I won FA Cup and League cup. Also It was the second in the English Premier League.

Besiktas 2010/2011,I won Turkish Premier League and Turkish Cup. In EURO Cup finals, I defeated Liverpool 2-1
dOFKk.jpg
[/IMG] and It was the second.

(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

dcW6i.png

AWGNi.png

dOFKk.jpg%5B

kPezZ.jpg

8OBno.jpg

H2v5w.png

CPsbZ.png

9EMt1.png

Rkk5U.png

e1BSl.png

KnCr8.jpg

Fxwsu.jpg

BsCE7.jpg

y2Th1.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE !

Download link is working, guys. Click link and drag down the page. Then click Free Download. And again drag down the page. Enter the code there and click "Create Download Link". Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
I have a question, I am playing Blackpool for the 1st season. This tactic is also effective for small teams like Blackpool,Newcastle...right ? and I have a question about pitch size,OI ,shouts ? And another one,why is your screen color and display is different from mine ? Can you tell me how to change it because yours looks great :D

I used a similar tactic and it worked pretty well. I got into the cl final, but lost 1-2 to Barcelona and I became champion in my first season.

Nice tactic !!! Look very well !!! But what about "match preparation" ?

Could somebody give me another link to this tactic as when i go to the download screen theres nothing to download.
Thanks

Brilliant tactic!

Won CL with my Sunderland team in 3rd season,atter finishing 2nd in my 2nd season

I am Liverpool, Brighton - Liverpool 1-0, FA CUP THIRD ROUND! Tottenham - Liverpool 8-2 PREMIERSHIP! yeah, great tactic, really! You and your tactic are a big, HUGE joke