garth_elgar

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm an avid fm'er, but only in the lower leagues (the only way to truly appreciate fm??). In the past 3 years my housemate and I have been conference south teams, crawley and northwich, fisher and bedford and last season, braintree and st. albans.

Two words for last fm - ***** Topp. What a guy, I signed him in the playoff semi of the conference south first season. I kept him until his retirement, where he took up a coaching role. Anyway, long story short, I won the prem 5 times and the Champs league once. My housemate won the league the season I decided I needed a fresh start, in 2039. A few gripes, the game seemed to just not allow your rep to improve enough, especially when you couldnt get a new stadium, luckily this looks to be fixed on the new one.

I had a quick look at my squad on the demo, but can't start as a: its multiplayer and b: the database isnt big enough. Does anyone else aim for an epic multi lower league cont?

Alex :mad:

the lads

I thought i'd leave it a while before i posted an update because that way I wouldnt even feel the temptation to look at who you suggest for good lower league players to begin with.

We're 4 seasons in and Unfortunately manager Michael Lis of Dorcester managed to get them relegated in the first season with my Boreham Wood finishing in the playoffs, going out. There were two smashed keyboards. I signed a chap called MARTHA and he was absolutely electric.

Unfortunately Lis being sacked meant he went to Northwich Victoria where his average attendance being much higher than boreham woods (20 season ticket holders and 300 avg attendance). His reputation was far higher too, but that season we both won our respective leagues. Some huge signings were made, Eddie Vorm for one.

The next season Northwich Victoria scraped survival and I was top of conference national until the last 5 games, obviously i lost 5 on the spin, went out of the playoffs due to an own goal in 3 mins and a red card in 7.

This season has seen The signing of 33 year old Andy Johnson in conf national turn out to be poor, even though he still has great stats, i got ahead of myself and thought my boys were capable of playing passing football with an amc...i play without wingers too and the narrow play did nothing to help my boys. Im currently 5 points outside the playoffs with 3 games to go. -150k in debt too. Desperate to upgrade my training facilities too. Northwich are top! how things change.

I have machalik from leeds, darren carter and steve mclean from plym, rigters is also wicked and cheik toure.